KITAP Renewal

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by userchap View Post

i thought the home visit is done only when you apply kitap for the 1st time. so this means there will be a 2nd home visit when you renew your kitap ?
    Actually in my opinion the house visit is random. I never had a house visit for my first KITAP, in fact never had one for my kitas as well, thus I assume that it is random.

Comment

[QUOTE=marcus;n841255]

ITAP (regular/electronic)
      5 years: Rp 3,500,000/Rp 3,700,000
      Unlimited: Rp 10,000,000/Rp 10,200,000

I only paid 12,005,000 which included the MERP.

Comment

Finally, today I got the e-Kitap... No problems at, and most importantly, NO AGENTS involved. I believe sometimes agents makes it more difficult (this might not be the case). However, my advice to all foreigners in Indonesia trying to deal with Immigration documents, it is so easy to do it yourself rather than spending millions on agents. Now I will not be seeing the immigration's officers face for another 5 years... Good Luck to all of you.

Comment

great info , congrats !

Comment

Originally posted by TheGodFather View Post
            ... Now I will not be seeing the immigration's officers face for another 5 years...

Remember that the Re-entry Permit is for 2 years only .

Comment

Originally posted by marcus View Post

Remember that the Re-entry Permit is for 2 years only .
              What i Inferred was for the purpose of KITAP

Comment

I understood currently if you don't renew the merp on a kitap you will not be penalised , I feel the current 2 year merp will be changed to a 5 year for kitap ,after various sightings around indonesia of posters in some imm offices and what I heard in ngurah rai imm office . we wait and see.

Comment

Originally posted by scouser59 View Post
                  I understood currently if you don't renew the merp on a kitap you will not be penalised , I feel the current 2 year merp will be changed to a 5 year for kitap ,after various sightings around indonesia of posters in some imm offices and what I heard in ngurah rai imm office . we wait and see.
                  The MERP is just a hilarious joke, another way of getting money from foreigners, I hope they change the 2 year merp to 5 years, however it won't help me and those who have just renewed KITAP.
                  On the contrary, I'm still investigating on the compulsory merp. I've someone who is digging up some info from Dirgen that the merp is not compulsory....Once I get more info I shall update the feedback here....

Comment

Anyway guys, just a question? Do I still need to do the Police card? I'm not sure and didn't get a clear answer from the Imm....

Comment

The MERP is just a hilarious joke, another way of getting money from foreigners, I hope they change the 2 year merp to 5 years, however it won't help me and those who have just renewed KITAP.
                      On the contrary, I'm still investigating on the compulsory merp. I've someone who is digging up some info from Dirgen that the merp is not compulsory....Once I get more info I shall update the feedback here....
                      I agree , if you do not travel as many of us dont , the merp is just a way to screw the bule ! sad .

Comment

.. Do I still need to do the Police card?...

No SKLD anymore , but you may need to get the STM if your Catatan Sipil asks for it in order to issue the KK/KTP Orang Asing .

Comment

Hello!
                          Marcus... do you mean we have to get a new KK and KTP OA issued when we renew our kitap?

Comment

I am not sure about the KK Orang Asing , but the KTP Orang Asing yes , because it has the same validity date of the KITAP .

Comment

Thank you, Marcus. Yes, of course, that makes sense!

Is there anywhere I could get an example of the surat integrasi? Thanks

Comment

See below the sample Bandung's Kantor Imigrasi gave me in 2013 . I don't know if it is the same used in other cities . Please ask an Indonesian to check if I didn't type anything wrong as they gave me a hard copy and I typed it in a text file .

--------------------------------------------------

PERNYATAAN INTEGRASI

Yang bertanda tangan dibawah ini :

Nama :
                                Tempat dan tanggal lahir :
                                Pekerjaan :
                                Kebangsaan :
                                Passport No. :
                                Kitas.... No. :
                                Alamat :

Dengan ini menyatakan akan mematuhi semua Peraturan Perundang-undangan yang berlaku di wilayah hukum Negara Kesatuan Republik Indonesia serta menghormati adat-istiadat dan kebudayaan yang ada di Wilayah Indonesia.

Pernyataan Integrasi ini saya buat untuk melengkapi persyaratan untuk permohonan konversi/alih status dari ................ menjadi ................ di Kantor Imigrasi .........................

Demikian surat Pernyataan Integrasi ini saya buat dalam keadaan sadar dan tanpa paksaan dari pihak manapun. Atas perhatiannya saya ucapkan terima kasih.

(Tempat dan tanggal pembuatan)
                                Yang menyatakan,
                                Ttd diatas materai 6000
                                (nama jelas ybs)

--------------------------------------------------------

Comment

Working...
                                X