KTP orang Asing

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• KTP orang Asing

Dear folks, i heard a friend talk about this. I have been living here for the past 7 years and i do not Know if there is anything like this( KTP orang asing). If there is, what is it and what qualifies an individual to obtain this? Thank you.

He was telling me having lived here for More than 5 years , i should Apply for one. I am not Very sure about this. I need some enlightenment.

check out the following
    ALERT!! E-ID card required for permanent residents

Comment

[QUOTE=scouser59;n840127]check out the following
      ALERT!! E-ID card required for permanent residents

Rather compicated to understand all the terminologies in the link. Could anyone please simplify what i want to Know?
      This is the issue. I have been living here and using KITAS With different companies for the past 6 years. I am not married to indonesian.

1.im i qualified to Apply for the KTP orang asing?
      2. what steps are involved ?

Comment

Only KITAP holders must get KK/KTP Orang Asing .

Comment

Thank you Marcus. In My case, I had worked With one company for 3 years and With three other companies. So a total Of 6 years here but had not had My KITAS extended by a single company for 5 years. I have lived here for all these years though. Im i eligible to Apply for a KITAP?
          I have read somewhere which states that 2 years is enough for a KITAP while some say 5 years. I Would appreciate it if this can be clarified here.

Comment

Originally posted by jahcares View Post
            (1) ... I have lived here for all these years though. Im i eligible to Apply for a KITAP?

(2) I have read somewhere which states that 2 years is enough for a KITAP while some say 5 years. ...

(1) No . Unfortunately nobody is eligible because already lived a long time in Indonesia .

(2) Depend on who is the sponsor . The 2 years minimum marriage time is for holders of KITAS sponsored by the Indonesian spouse . Holders of work KITAS must be in the 4th KITAS (no EPO in between) to be eligible for the KITAP , but even so I heard that only high ranking foreigner workers (like directors) can get it . This is probably because foreign workers in general cannot stay in a same company for too long .

Comment

i think if at the moment youre using KITAS , you just allowed to obtain, SKSKP (Temporary KTP for foreigener based on their KITAS length)
              but if in case you are got the KITAP, you will obtain KTP for foreigner based on KITAP lenght but in some provience or city they just issued for 1 year.

and for all of it you can come to "Dinas Kependudukan dan Catatan Sipil" in your areas or city.

Comment

Originally posted by karl_marx View Post
                ... SKSKP (Temporary KTP for foreigener based on their KITAS length) ...

I think you are mistaken . The SKSKP (or similar) is the "Surat Keterangan Susunan Keluarga Pendatang" (which is an useless document) . The one that we could call "Temporary KTP" is the SKTT (Surat Keterangan Tempat Tinggal) which is very similar to a KTP .

Comment

Working...
                X