X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• How to connect debit card to Paypal

Hello,
    I am a foreigner living in Indonesia.
    I want to know how can I connect my debit card (VISA) to Paypal account. My account is in MANDIRI BANK.

When i try to connect my card to paypal, they say:-

"The bank that issued your card didn't approve this transaction. Please contact the card issuer's customer service department if you have any questions. Or you can add a different card now to continue."

I also tried to purchase something online, they show:-

There was 1 error on the page:
    We were unable to authorize your payment. Please contact your financial institution for assistance or try another payment method or international credit card to complete your purchase.

What can I do?

It seems you can do it with a credit card , but maybe not with a debit card (see links below) .

--------------------------------

Posted by Spencer87 , Oct 2016 , at http://www.livinginindonesiaforum.or...e-way-out-here
    [... And then I signed up for Mandiri because I saw they had a card that said Visa underneath ... got my shiny new visa Debit. Went to link it to paypal... card not accepted. Ok fair enough... went to buy something online.... card declined. Phone Mandiri, They say go in and get the VBV registered. Go in. Do it. Card still not accepted...]

Posted by K_i_N , Sept 2010 , at ww.livinginindonesiaforum.org/forum/general/laws-visas-money-matters-and-documents/9547-receiving-money-from-paypal
    [I'm a Paypal user, and I'm using Bank Mandiri (for debet & credit card), so far I don't have any problems with it...]

Posted by Risingstar , Dec 2008 , at ww.livinginindonesiaforum.org/forum/general/laws-visas-money-matters-and-documents/1646-internationally-recognized-credit-cards
    [I'm Ebay member from Indonesia..just sign up in Paypal use your Indonesian credit card..I use 3 CC number 1.HSBC,2.Mandiri,3.BRI all that card able for transaction On eBay but trough Paypal..just thats simple isnt it..]

Comment

Working...
    X