Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• List of Known INA Visa Agents in Singapore

LIST OF KNOWN INA VISA AGENTS IN SINGAPORE

This is a list of Indonesian visa agents operating in Singapore. The agents' names were taken from posts in the forum. This list may or may not be complete and agent information should be confirmed.

HANA EXPRESS
    163 Tras Street,
    #10-06 Lian Huat Building,
    Singapore 079024

Tel: 65 - 6221 2181, 6440 9605
    Fax: 65 - 6344 6912, 6224 2975
    Mobile: 65 - 9654 0870
    General Enquiries: [email protected]

COST: SGD 260 for 1-day service.
    ---------------------------------------

MUSTAFA
    Phone: +6596617532
    * Handed over my passport to him at a hotel lobby in Orchard Rd.
    * Passport delivered to where I was staying that evening
    * Good service
    * I know others who have also had good experiences with this chap

COST: SGD 170

MAJU TRAVEL SERVICE - Mr.Gan Sin Hoe
    Address: 60 Eu Tong Sen Street, Furama Singapore Hotel & Shopping Center
    Mobile: (65) 96.15.86.22
    Phone: (65) 65.33.16.66

COST: SGD 160

HASAN MOHAMED
    Mobile: (65) 96.78.02.30
    Fax : (65) 67.44.71.05

Call him from the airport to ask him where to meet .

COST: SGD 180

ISMAIL HAMDAN
    Mobile: (65)96.36.48.54 ,
    Phone: (65) 63.34.55.20
    Fax: (65)63.34.55.18

COST: SGD 175

GENERAL NOTE:
    * For working hours and other information for the Indonesian Embassy in SIN go to: <http://www.kbrisingapura.com/info_holiday.php?lang=eng>

Hi,

What is the actual cost for the VISA in SGP.

Comment

It would depend on what visa you are applying for. The Indonesian embassy in Singapore has a good website
      www.kbrisingapura.com
      Last edited by newgabe; 18-09-09, 13:26.
      dogs were undoubtedly provided by the gods to keep Bali from perfection. Miguel Covarrubias, 1937.

Comment

I have used Maju Travel Service and was completely satisfied with their service.
        The comments made by this user are merely random thoughts without any validity or truth.

Comment

Hi,

Getting social visa from Spore, will arrive on Monday night and submit application on Tuesday. I leave Singapore on Saturday, but KBRI Singapore will be closed on Friday as it's an Indonesian public holiday. It says visa processing might take around 2 days. So I only have Tuesday, Wednesday and Thursday for the visa to be ready. I should be ok, shouldnt I? Id rather get the visa myself but Im really worried in case they turn and say come back on Monday considering the holiday season. Can anyone advise pls? If I was to use an agent, would I still need to attach documents required; sponsor letter etc? Might use Maju Travel

Thanks

Comment

Originally posted by dartmouth View Post
            Hi,

Getting social visa from Spore, will arrive on Monday night and submit application on Tuesday. I leave Singapore on Saturday, but KBRI Singapore will be closed on Friday as it's an Indonesian public holiday. It says visa processing might take around 2 days. So I only have Tuesday, Wednesday and Thursday for the visa to be ready. I should be ok, shouldnt I? Id rather get the visa myself but Im really worried in case they turn and say come back on Monday considering the holiday season. Can anyone advise pls? If I was to use an agent, would I still need to attach documents required; sponsor letter etc? Might use Maju Travel

Thanks

Yes you will need to submit all of your documents if you use an agent, and if you think time will be an issue just choose one from the list posted above.
            They will likely have it issued for you the same day and many will also deliver it to your hotel, at least that's what Hanna Express did for me a few years ago...
            IknowthatyoubelieveyouunderstandwhatyouthinkIsaid, butI'mnotsureyourealisethatwhatyouheardisnotwhatI meant.

Comment

Just did a sosbud this past week in Singapore because I need time off to recuperate from a motorcycle accident (not my fault) before starting a new contract. I submitted it Monday morning around 10.30 am and picked it up at 3 pm on Wednesday. So if you submit it Tuesday morning before 11.30 am you can pick it up Thursday at 3 pm. All I used was a signed letter similar to the one posted in the visa info section, completed the green form found on the right hand side of the visa lockets, a 3.5" x 4" photo and a copy of my wife's KTP. I received a piece of paper to give to the cashier, paid the cashier SGD 65 and received a receipt that you show to pick up your passport with the SosBud pasted on one of your pages. All in all, an easy procedure

Comment

Originally posted by StaninMalang View Post
                Just did a sosbud this past week in Singapore because I need time off to recuperate from a motorcycle accident (not my fault) before starting a new contract. I submitted it Monday morning around 10.30 am and picked it up at 3 pm on Wednesday. So if you submit it Tuesday morning before 11.30 am you can pick it up Thursday at 3 pm. All I used was a signed letter similar to the one posted in the visa info section, completed the green form found on the right hand side of the visa lockets, a 3.5" x 4" photo and a copy of my wife's KTP. I received a piece of paper to give to the cashier, paid the cashier SGD 65 and received a receipt that you show to pick up your passport with the SosBud pasted on one of your pages. All in all, an easy procedure
                thats brilliant, hopefully ill get it in time. thanks

Comment

I've used Maju Travel before for a KITAS, and they promptly picked up my documents at 8 and returned them at 4.

I have a question about the SosBud since I haven't done this one before. I'm heading out tomorrow to get one, but am not sure if I will need a ticket out of Indonesia when I get back here. Did you have one StaninMalang?

Comment

There is a risk of the immigration , at the airport or even at the Embassy , request a return ticket , but I always do sosbud without it but bringing a bank account statement instead (see the thread "step by step to sponsored sosbud visa" for example) . Some choose to present just a ticket reservation , or a cheap Batam-Singapore ferry ticket , ..
                    Last edited by marcus; 20-12-09, 12:25.

Comment

got the visa in time. submitted on Tuesday, got it on Thursday. thanks

Comment

Originally posted by PakRT View Post
                        LIST OF KNOWN INA VISA AGENTS IN SINGAPORE

This is a list of Indonesian visa agents operating in Singapore. The agents' names were taken from posts in the forum. This list may or may not be complete and agent information should be confirmed.

HANA EXPRESS
                        163 Tras Street,
                        #10-06 Lian Huat Building,
                        Singapore 079024

Tel: 65 - 6221 2181, 6440 9605
                        Fax: 65 - 6344 6912, 6224 2975
                        Mobile: 65 - 9654 0870
                        General Enquiries: [email protected]

COST: SGD 160 for 1-day service.

MUSTAFA
                        Phone: +6596617532
                        * Handed over my passport to him at a hotel lobby in Orchard Rd.
                        * Passport delivered to where I was staying that evening
                        * Good service
                        * I know others who have also had good experiences with this chap

COST: SGD 170

MAJU TRAVEL SERVICE - Mr.Gan Sin Hoe
                        Address: 60 Eu Tong Sen Street, Furama Singapore Hotel & Shopping Center
                        Mobile: (65) 96.15.86.22
                        Phone: (65) 65.33.16.66

COST: SGD 160

HASAN MOHAMED
                        Mobile: (65) 96.78.02.30
                        Fax : (65) 67.44.71.05

Call him from the airport to ask him where to meet .

COST: SGD 180

ISMAIL HAMDAN
                        Mobile: (65)96.36.48.54 ,
                        Phone: (65) 63.34.55.20
                        Fax: (65)63.34.55.18

COST: SGD 175

GENERAL NOTE:
                        * For working hours and other information for the Indonesian Embassy in SIN go to: <http://www.kbrisingapura.com/info_holiday.php?lang=eng>
                        Both HP numbers for Hanna Express and Mustafa are still current as I just contacted them.
                        I have edited the cost for Hanna Express as it should be $160 and NOT $260 as previously posted. I asked Hanna Express about the 30 day issue instead of the usual 60 and he replied by asking my Nationality and suggested I should email the Company, so perhaps the Embassy at Singapore are also doing the same to some as in KL. At the time of typing this he has not yet replied to my sms to clarify the situation...
                        Last edited by ohmdafyd; 16-01-10, 07:08.
                        IknowthatyoubelieveyouunderstandwhatyouthinkIsaid, butI'mnotsureyourealisethatwhatyouheardisnotwhatI meant.

Comment

Is this price is per person and already include the visa fee??? Also what paperworks should I need to submit to the agent, so they can process it? Thanks a bunch for your help.

Comment

Per person and the official sosbud/.. fee (S$65) already included . Better look at www.kbrisingapura.com for the complete information , but normally : passport , 2 photos 3cmx4cm , sponsor letter/copy of KTP , and maybe kartu keluarga ( I would also download/fill the form myself to avoid any mistake and ask for a discount) .

from 2014's post :
                            Hana Express
                            no 163 Tras Street #10-06
                            Lian Huat Building (behind Amara Hotel)

email: [email protected]

phone: (Wahab) +6596540870
                            Last edited by marcus; 16-10-14, 08:04.

Comment

Marcus,

That sounds like a good idea.... Discount will be great since there are 4 of us here.... Thanks.

Comment

Working...
                              X