Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Semi-permanent make-up (Sulam alis) West Jakarta

Dear all,
    I am Angie, permanent make-up artist in Jakarta Barat and owner of Angie Brows Studio. A pleasure to join you all in this forum. Please allow me to promote my business and art with you.
    Sulam Alis (or semi-permanent make-up) is now becoming really popular around Jakarta. For those not knowing it yet, semi-permanent make-up is a procedure to shape your eyebrows, lips or eyeliner by adding herbal ink to your skin. It is not consider as tattoo as the ink will fade in about two years. The tools used are also different and the ink is not added in the deeper skin layers.
    For the ladies, re-shaping your eyebrows means less time in our daily make-up and astonishing look all day long.
    However, there are currently a lot of Sulam which are not recommended as they are using low quality ink and not respecting the basic hygienic procedure, So first of all I would like to warn you all about that, please make sure to choose the right place and artist for that, remember it is your skin and right on your face. Be careful and do not hesitate to visit them prior to your procedure to make sure that they are using the right ink and tools.
    For me semi-permanent make-up (sulam) is not only a business, it is a opportunity for me to create another piece of art with your eyebrows. There is nothing else that will make me happier than a satisfaction smile on my clients face after seeing their new eyebrows.
    We are located in West Jakarta near PIK.
    Please message me if you are (or one of your friends) interested in know more. We offer excellent services in Bahasa Indonesia and English with high quality ink and hygiene standards.
    If you would like to take a look on some of my creation please follow and like my Instagram (@angiebrows) or my facebook page (/angiebrowsstudio).
    Thank you again.

Good Info

Comment

Working...
    X