International schools in Jakarta

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• International schools in Jakarta

Hi recently I was looking for some international schools in kelapa gading , both of my kids are in primary classes, does anyone havery some opinion or experience of Singapore international school kelapa gading

Oh! I used to go to North Jakarta International School before moving to Jakarta International School. However I'm not sure regarding the quality now after the change in owner. It used to be very good for elementary and middle school education. Singapore International School, I would say to be the next best. My cousins are all there for primary and middle school, now moving to British International School for their High School.

Comment

Hello, I might be relocating to Jakarta too. And since my husband's office will be near Jalan Pantai Indah Kapuk, North Jakarta, I'm looking for a good international school nearby so both my sons wouldn't be spending too much time on the road stuck in the traffic.

Any recommendations? Thank you in advance!

Comment

Hi Leesawong,

You can try to send them to Stella Maris or Singapore School, those two schools are very good in the program and also very close with your living area.
        Good luck..

Comment

Working...
        X