Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Is it safe to hangout alone for woman in Jakarta?

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Is it safe to hangout alone for woman in Jakarta?

Helo all...

Well...due to my question, Maybe some places are safe to hangout alone.
    Im not the kind of woman who likes to hanging out in a club but i found a nice place last friday. I went there with some of my friends. It was nice place to hangout with friends and listening some music.
    But, sometimes your friends will not be able to be with you so will it be safe and not make some people raised their eyesbrown when they see a woman in a cafe/pub/bar alone just for relax, chilling, released the stress from work, have a beer.
    I just wondering becoz sitting in a bar for a woman in jakarta isnt that common unless people will think that you are a "working girl". 😑

pardon me for an unknowledge question... Just wonder

and thank you for the input.

have a nice sunday everyone

"me? Dirty minded?! Nahh, I like to call it imaginative"

better u have a friend when u visit a bar.

Comment

Originally posted by lira120812 View Post
      better u have a friend when u visit a bar.
      I agree with that... Thats more safe i guess 😉
      thank you
      "me? Dirty minded?! Nahh, I like to call it imaginative"

Comment

For the others who would still want to know. A close friend of mine leaves in Jakarta. According to her, it is safe in Jakarta like other cities in the world. But, be sure not to walk alone in a dark deserted street at around 3 am in the morning.

Comment

absolutely fine, just depends on the bar /area

Comment

I hang out in bars that I think is safe even if I choose to go there alone. However, I choose to go with friends just to be on the safe side.

Comment

my opinion when you want go to club or bar, better you go with your friend. it is more safety..

Comment

Definitely, and this applies anywhere in the world. I am curious as to where that "nice place" OP mentioned is.

Comment

Working...
                X