No announcement yet.

Have you ever had one of those dream ..

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Have you ever had one of those dream ..

Have you ever had those dreams where you have "repetitive character appearances" so many times and you begin to wander who is this person and you can't figure out who they are because you never met them ?

At first, I travel with them..going to this awesome country, where I travel by train and it rails on water too. The train goes really fast like shinkansen but you can still see the view like you're traveling in average speed. And when you come to this country they said the country has purple season where everything, include the sky and flowers become purplish in color (awesome). And there this guy I travel with, and he's cute and all, except I never meet him before in my life but we're so close in that dream.

The other night I had a dream about him again, and I think we're in Netherlands or something, eating pancakes and waffles and we kissed a lot.

I just couldn't help to figure out his face when I awake, but I couldn't! I wonder what's my brain/subconcious tried to tell me

Anyway..this isn't a too serious post, so don't take it that way..I've been noticing this forum being real serious lately, so I don't know if this post will be considered appropriate for this forum. But I want to vent..so I hope this okay

Strange but it does happen. I can say that I have the same experience, in the past tho.
    maybe it's just our unconscious projection of someone we once saw?

Comment

I think youve seen that person and the memory's recorded in your mind but you dont realize it.

I had quite similar dream, instead of a person it was a dream about Jagermeister. I didnt remember that i ever heard about it or seen it, so it was strange cos i knew it was alcoholic drink in my dream.
      Then i thought that i passed by Paulaner [?] that german restaurant at G.I. I mustve seen it accidentally when i was at g.i.

Comment

I've never had a dream quite like that, but a few years ago I had a "romantic" dream (kind of a nightmare) that still cracks me up when I remember it. I dreamed that Mick Jagger had an incredible crush on me and, to my great distress, wouldn't leave me alone.

I find this hilarious both because I loathe Mick Jagger, and because the chances of Mick Jagger ever being attracted to me (a fifty-ish completely non-glamorous frumpy person with a bit of middle-aged spread) are nada, zilch, zero. His worst nightmare would probably be someone like me mooning around him.

Comment

I still have the naked dream occasionally - it used to be at school naked now its at work naked, am I a weirdo ??

Comment

Originally posted by ScooterIndo View Post
            I still have the naked dream occasionally - it used to be at school naked now its at work naked, am I a weirdo ??
            We must be two weirdos because I have the same 'being naked in public' dream....anyway...seems like it is pretty common.
            This from webMD on why we dream.....
            "Often people report having similar dreams -- they are being chased, fall off a cliff, or appear in public naked."

Comment

Originally posted by ScooterIndo View Post
              Since I established a Naked Day at work each week I've been less troubled by these sort of dreams, Now I have a persistent dream that I'm riding a Vespa while wearing a pony suit.

Comment

Originally posted by john madden View Post
                Since I established a Naked Day at work each week I've been less troubled by these sort of dreams, Now I have a persistent dream that I'm riding a Vespa while wearing a pony suit.
                Neigh, neigh JM- that would be the forum invading your dreams with MR P express & Scoot featuring predominantly... is there something happening behind the scenes you guys would like to share on the board?
                Cicak Magnet

Comment

Originally posted by bad_azz View Post
                  Neigh, neigh JM- that would be the forum invading your dreams with MR P express & Scoot featuring predominantly... is there something happening behind the scenes you guys would like to share on the board?
                  Maybe an organic cucumber? Now that takes me back!

Comment

Originally posted by john madden View Post
                    Maybe an organic cucumber? Now that takes me back!
                    HAHA! That just made me splurt my tea. I remember that- back in the good old days when it was fun times in here

I wonder where pony is right now... didn't he have this erm dungeon with all sorts of shenanigans going on?

(& soz OP - am off topic)

Steps swiftly back on topic... I don't have any memorable dreams - I am usually so tired when I get to bed at abt 4am that I slide into a coma.
                    Cicak Magnet

Comment

Originally posted by Puspawarna View Post
                      I've never had a dream quite like that, but a few years ago I had a "romantic" dream (kind of a nightmare) that still cracks me up when I remember it. I dreamed that Mick Jagger had an incredible crush on me and, to my great distress, wouldn't leave me alone.

I find this hilarious both because I loathe Mick Jagger, and because the chances of Mick Jagger ever being attracted to me (a fifty-ish completely non-glamorous frumpy person with a bit of middle-aged spread) are nada, zilch, zero. His worst nightmare would probably be someone like me mooning around him.
                      You got the moves from Jagger? That's a twist.

But ya never know ... Mick's ex, one Jerry Hall (not a boy, for those who don't know), recently got hitched to Rupert Murdoch. I don't know how Jerry's looking these days but Ruoert's not aging too well.
                      [FONT=Comic Sans MS]Warden: "What we got here ... is failure to communicate."

The Dude: "Oh yeah? Well that's just, like, your opinion, man."[/FONT]

Comment

Jerry Hall gets liposuction ....[IMG]24035[/IMG]
                        Attached Files
                        The answer is 42 .... any questions? .

Comment

Originally posted by macvert View Post
                          Jerry Hall gets liposuction ....[IMG]24035[/IMG]
                          Don't know about liposuction but your image looks like she's getting a good dose of ripeolsuction....
                          Aagh I'm just jealous...I really liked Murdoch's ex Wendy Deng...remember when she punched an activist for pie-ing Murdoch.

Comment

I'm a boring person. I never made a dream with pinky or purple sky, it always look quite ordinary... and that is for the few time i remember any dream.

I never have a naked dream, I'm mean with myself naked... plenty with other being naked.
                            Maybe the fact that i'm half naked all day long have something to do with this?
                            oooh... and I sleep naked.

When I was teenage i made a lot of "slow motion" dream where I was unable to escape a deadly situation. Never made this kind of dream since i'm out of my teenage year.

To the OP, my wife have kind of "surnatural" capacity. She can "feel" thing.
                            She dream of "me" (which was not really me) couple before we first meet.
                            we where walking together on the side of a road from nowhere to nowhere.

So, keep dreaming!

**and by error I almost post this on the "trump vs hillary" tread
                            La motivation vient en se motivant ~ Motivation come by self-motivation

Comment

Working...
                            X