Any Malaysian Expat Wives in Jakarta?

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Any Malaysian Expat Wives in Jakarta?

Hi, I'm a Malaysian that had moved to Jakarta because of my husband's work opportunities. Any other Malaysian spouses here? Would like to hang out for coffee or lunch during weekdays while our husbands are at work... I stay at Jakarta West. Cheers.

http://www.expat.or.id/orgs/malaysiaclub.html
    [FONT=arial black]
    [/FONT]

Comment

Hi, same here, how can i contact you?
      Originally posted by M.S. Lee View Post
      Hi, I'm a Malaysian that had moved to Jakarta because of my husband's work opportunities. Any other Malaysian spouses here? Would like to hang out for coffee or lunch during weekdays while our husbands are at work... I stay at Jakarta West. Cheers.

Comment

Nice to hear that you are making friends even you are new with the places you are staying. I really admire the pureness in your heart being friendly to others.

Comment

Originally posted by M.S. Lee View Post
          Hi, I know the post it's a bit old. Just trying luck.. whether you are still living in jakarta I am a Malaysian just moving here because of my husband's work opportunities and I am currently staying at Jakarta West too. Cheers!

Comment

Originally posted by ElynnWong View Post

Hi, I know the post it's a bit old. Just trying luck.. whether you are still living in jakarta I am a Malaysian just moving here because of my husband's work opportunities and I am currently staying at Jakarta West too. Cheers!
            Hello! I'm Malaysia too! My husband starts work on the 1st of September and i will be joining together with my 2 boys in December 2017. I'm still looking for a place to stay... I think I'm sending them to British International. Any recommendations?

Happy to know a Malaysian away from home too

Comment

Working...
            X