Tanning Salon

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

hey Lady!

Hi! I honestly dont have a clue about tanning salons as I am a filipina and I have brown skin. But my suggestion is that since you're going to move to indonesia, why not explore the many beaches that they have here and get a tan while having fun in the beach (just don't forget the sunblock). Although nowadays I dunno about the weather.... it's been raining everyday here :-(

Comment

Maria...where are the topless beaches that are not creepy??

Comment

Originally posted by Lady_Drew View Post
        Maria...where are the topless beaches that are not creepy??
        I would suggest Mars.
        [FONT=Arial]"We are all atheists about most of the gods that humanity has ever believed in. Some of us just go one god further."[/FONT]

Comment

You can lay out in my daughter's sand box in the garden. I'm sure the neighbors would not mind.

Comment

Originally posted by waarmstrong View Post
            You can lay out in my daughter's sand box in the garden. I'm sure the neighbors would not mind.
            The neighbors?... pull the other leg mate...
            IknowthatyoubelieveyouunderstandwhatyouthinkIsaid, butI'mnotsureyourealisethatwhatyouheardisnotwhatI meant.

Comment

Om, you are indeed a perceptive guy.

Comment

Tanner's salon is a good place to get into a tanning bed. You could find personnel to let you guided by them.

Comment

hello lady drew, i am looking for a self tanning lotion. did you have any luck?
                  help much appreciated

Comment

The very poor-quality cosmetics can greatly harm the skin, it is possible allergies to individual components. It is better to make cosmetics yourself. Here is an example
                    Have you ever been walking through the beauty aisle at your local store or tanning salon and been a little shocked at how much a good bottle of tanning lotion is? I use a few recipes that I got from Tanoholic.Com. These homemade recipes are SO GOOD, I just had to share.

Comment

Working...
                    X