No announcement yet.

Women and their body hair

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I was going to say something earlier about a survey I once helped complete about body hair on women. A lady I worked with and I asked all the guys about arm pits and they all said hairy arm pits weren't sexy. When asked about hairy legs, all of the white guys (and hispanics) preferred shaved and one of the black guys. The rest of the black guys liked hairy legs.

Having hair in those areas does reduce chafing.

As a preference, I like a woman trimmed down south but not shaved so much. Stubble is like velcro.

Most guys have no idea what a chore leg shaving can be for a woman.
    Some of the chapters of my life are pretty boring but some of the pages are fascinating.

Comment

Originally posted by bad_azz View Post
      What about the guys, let's not just stick with the women here...Do any of you remove body hair for cleanliness, coolness, fashion etc.?I would however be super wary of guys who like hairless memeks... cos to be honest, that is creepy in the "i have hankerings for sex with pre-pubescents" department.
      For sure (some) men like to trim up and shave and why not ?? it not only feels more comfortable in the heat it also looks a lot tidier to, and as i said before women dont want to go down on a tumble weed and trimming up is an extension of personal grooming as much as trimming your toe nails or cutting your hair or shaving your face.As for all the Indonesian women who shave, trim and wax - On behalf of all the men of the world we thank you from the bottom of our hearts. Personally i prefer a shaved lady as opposed to an overgrown triangular jungle of pubes which is to be honest a big turn off, the 70s are over girls. For me not only does "it" look a lot sexier (nothing to do with sexual attraction to pre pubescants) its more practical and enjoyable for sex, simple as that and not to mention, more hygenic when a woman has her tangal merah.

Comment

i prefer my man hairy. It shows that he's a a real man, not just some school boy I used to work with. For me, I prefer to only keep my hair on my head. pubic hair and armpit hair must be gone as much as they could. I don't know why but I just like it that way. I feel cleaner that way. I know it's just me. Some don't bother about it.
        [COLOR=black]
        [/COLOR]

Comment

There are two things I cant be without when I stranded on a desert island : My eye liner and my feminine razor.

Nuff said. ^^
          Words can inspire, thoughts can provoke, but only action can get you closer to your dreams.

Comment

Originally posted by Alia View Post
            There are two things I cant be without when I stranded on a desert island : My eye liner and my feminine razor.

Nuff said. ^^
            I think I'd prefer water, food, shelter, and maybe electricity/wifi connection and a laptop. GPS for the rescuers to find me.
            Sasa Bule is having a bayi!

Comment

There are two things I cant be without when I stranded on a desert island : My eye liner and my feminine razor. Nuff said. ^^
              Two very good reasons to ensure your rescue.

Comment

There are two things I cant be without when I stranded on a desert island : My eye liner and my feminine razor. Nuff said. ^^
                Don't you mean 'muff said'.
                "[COLOR=#000000][FONT=Helvetica Neue]I learned long ago, never to wrestle with a pig. You get dirty, and besides, the pig likes it.[/FONT][/COLOR]"
                George Bernard Shaw

Comment

Most of my clients are women, and most of them are models, actresses, and pageant girls. And all of them shaved all their body hair. I think mostly because their jobs demand them too. A lot of them have to wear bikinis for modeling or when they compete on stage. I'm quite lucky I don't have that much body hair. But I am planning to compete in NPC in 2017, and as much as I hate the thought, I am going to have to have Brazilian wax

Comment

I don't see what the big deal is. I am fairly hairy. I try to keep trim all over. Electric clippers and a few minutes. No big deal. I don't like looking like a gorilla escaped from the zoo. The shaving is based on the preference of my partner. If she is kissing the body part and wants it free of hair, I'll shave it off (every woman seems to prefer something different). I like the same treatment. If I am kissing it, I don't like making out with a beard. Another thing that gets me is the idea of grooming or shaving is prepubescent. I shave my face almost every day. No one is going to mistake my face for a fourteen year old. Same with every part of my body. Guess what ladies, the same goes for you too. Getting rid of the hair doesn't take off 20 years. If it did, a disposable razor is the cheapest age defying device known to mankind.

Comment

Originally posted by bad_azz View Post
                      What about the guys, let's not just stick with the women here...
                      Do any of you remove body hair for cleanliness, coolness, fashion etc.?
                      No. I have a beard, which is mostly white now. FYI, for those who don't know (and I didn't before age 40 or so), a leg razor for a woman is not as refined as a face razor for a man. The skin sensitivity is much different, so Gillette etc. create products accordingly.

But Bad Azz'zzsss question reminds me of an odd momentary incident that occurred when I was in the US a couple weeks ago. I saw some friends whom I hadn't seen in more than 10 years, and one guy looked at my top-button-undone "kemeja" and said to his wife, "See, he has a tuft of chest hair sticking out." I guess she forbade it, which is the first I heard of someone complaining about fluffy hair that is very different in texture from beard or pubes.

Anyone else encounter this kind of fussiness in that odd region where neck hair meets chest hair?

Comment

Originally posted by martindo View Post
                        FYI, for those who don't know (and I didn't before age 40 or so), a leg razor for a woman is not as refined as a face razor for a man. The skin sensitivity is much different, so Gillette etc. create products accordingly.
                        I learned that the hard way.
                        Last edited by Interloper; 11-06-14, 03:41.
                        Some of the chapters of my life are pretty boring but some of the pages are fascinating.

Comment

Originally posted by ScooterIndo View Post
                          For sure (some) men like to trim up and shave and why not ?? it not only feels more comfortable in the heat it also looks a lot tidier to, and as i said before women dont want to go down on a tumble weed and trimming up is an extension of personal grooming as much as trimming your toe nails or cutting your hair or shaving your face.As for all the Indonesian women who shave, trim and wax - On behalf of all the men of the world we thank you from the bottom of our hearts. Personally i prefer a shaved lady as opposed to an overgrown triangular jungle of pubes which is to be honest a big turn off, the 70s are over girls. For me not only does "it" look a lot sexier (nothing to do with sexual attraction to pre pubescants) its more practical and enjoyable for sex, simple as that and not to mention, more hygenic when a woman has her tangal merah.
                          Well said.

Comment

Working...
                          X