Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Question for ladies who are married to bules.

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Question for ladies who are married to bules.

Hi ladies, we all know that some of Indonesian girls can be overly flirtatious with bules, some don't even care whether the bules are already married or not. I've had several experiences first hand. I almost pound one to smithereens, lol. And men sometimes are clueless when it comes to this thing, a lot of them didn't even know when the girls flirt. Anyway, have you had any experiences like that? How do you deal with those girls??? I am very secured in my marriage (13 years this July), we love, trust, and are very loyal to each other. But sometimes those girls can be quite annoying.
    Last edited by GGCouture; 06-06-14, 05:02.

There is a story about a mix marriage couple who lived abroad. One summer they spent their holiday back to Indonesia, to the wife hometown. During their holiday, the foreign husband met a girl in a book shop. And that was the couple's last holiday. Husband extended his holiday and wife and children went back home on their own. *winks*

Comment

Be secure in your relationship.
      [COLOR=#333333][FONT=Verdana]Some love to milk Apostate.[/FONT][/COLOR]

Comment

I'm married to a bule. I don't care if people (of any nationality or gender) flirt with him.

Comment

Some of us are too old and don't get the flirting we deserve.

Comment

Originally posted by fastpitch17 View Post
            Be secure in your relationship.
            I am. But they still can be quite annoying, lol.

Comment

Originally posted by Puspawarna View Post
              I'm married to a bule. I don't care if people (of any nationality or gender) flirt with him.
              I do when it gets too far. One time we went to a place, and this girl talked to my hubby asking him lots questions etc, and she acted as if I wasn't there. Hubby tried to avoid her but she kept insisting. I was really about to slug her, lol.

Comment

Well, I'm married to a bule.

I don't really care about those girls, all I know is that it takes two to tango.

Those girls can do anything to him, and should he fall (which he almost did once), I would simply walk away and take everything that is under my name, plus I made myself clear that in his line of work and with his employer, his loyalty to his family counts.
                He knows that he is not the only man in the world and what makes me loyal to him is the vow that we exchanged in front of the altar. So, if he wants me to be loyal to him, he has to be loyal to me first and vice versa.
                [COLOR=black]
                [/COLOR]

Comment

GG, should i make you couple t shirt that say : "leave me alone, my wife bites " for your hubby and " leave my hubby alone, i bite!" ? .. :-)
                  Last edited by naughtygab; 06-06-14, 09:23.
                  dont judge a book by it cover. judge it by it price. good books are expensive

Comment

Originally posted by Puspawarna View Post
                    Hahaha...

Comment

Quoted for truth!

Comment

emh... Not for some cases... re the late Anna Nicole Smith.

Comment

My wife actually met an interesting one yesterday. I was not with her but she was speaking to someone at the Lurah and this woman learned she was married to a Bule. The woman asked our address so she could come to the house and improve her English with me. Is English a code word for something deviant? Needless to say, my wife did not give out our address. Funny thing is, it isn't the first time it's happened. Happened last week in a large clothing mall too from a sales girl. I guess being one of the few Bules here may cause some problems for awhile.

Comment

Originally posted by Missnaughty View Post
                            emh... Not for some cases... re the late Anna Nicole Smith.
                            I don't think any flirting was due to the man himself.

Comment

My wife actually met an interesting one yesterday. I was not with her but she was speaking to someone at the Lurah and this woman learned she was married to a Bule. The woman asked our address so she could come to the house and improve her English with me. Is English a code word for something deviant? Needless to say, my wife did not give out our address. Funny thing is, it isn't the first time it's happened. Happened last week in a large clothing mall too from a sales girl. I guess being one of the few Bules here may cause some problems for awhile.
                              See! Told ya! One of my frenemies in Indonesia was dissapointed (she told me so) when she asked to meet me and I told her that I can only do a couple of hours of lunch date with her at the mall when I visit Surabaya, Indonesia. I told her I'll only be there for 3 weeks, and I had to visit Bali and Malang (and maybe Yogyakarta too). Birthday parties for my kids. Lunch dates with my besties. And I have meetings with some suppliers on top of that. So my schedule will be super packed. And she said "But I wanna see you AND your husband too!" And I really wanna say it to her face "Why? You don't even know him, you never met him, you weren't even invited to our wedding! Helloooo?"

Comment

Working...
                              X