Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Siti Aliyah View Post
    ah i see...not clear enough i guess..

so when you love someone and at the same time you also hate him... you will forget that you hate him and choose love him instead or ???

just curious tho..
    Hate is an emotional acid. It's a corrosive agent that gradually eats away at everything else you feel for that person. A long-term relationship inevitably means looking past one's faults; is what you feel hate or annoyance?

Comment

ahhhh....

getting confuse

i hate him when remember all the pain...but still need him..maybe because insecurity i have that i dont and afraid to be alone.. stupid me

Comment

Originally posted by Siti Aliyah View Post
        ahhhh....getting confuse i hate him when remember all the pain...but still need him..maybe because insecurity i have that i dont and afraid to be alone.. stupid me
        Afraid to be alone? Have you ever think that all God creature's have their own time to be alone. Alone at last. What happened in a life time just a chapter to next episode.

Comment

Hello, I am also very new in this forum..

Comment

I'm a very simple guy, I don't really know what to tell you, but this below to what I understand as a MEN!!

"You hate someone who love you very much!! he/she will walk away with your Loves and give to someone else who love him/her even more than you. Is ok if you think love is too much for you, LET IT GO, find somewhere else. COOL!!

Comment

I'm a very simple guy, I don't really know what to tell you, but this below to what I understand as a MEN!!

"You hate someone who love you very much!! he/she will walk away with your Loves and give to someone else who love him/her even more than you. Is ok if you think love is too much for you, LET IT GO, find somewhere else. COOL!!

Comment

Working...
              X