Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Hi..newbie here

hi all..

simple question from me ...when hate and love collide..which one you guys choose..

i'd choose a new one
    dont judge a book by it cover. judge it by it price. good books are expensive

Comment

Sorry, I don't understand the question. I'm poetically challenged.

Comment

Originally posted by Nimbus View Post
        Sorry, I don't understand the question. I'm poetically challenged.
        ah i see...not clear enough i guess..

so when you love someone and at the same time you also hate him... you will forget that you hate him and choose love him instead or ???

just curious tho..

Comment

Originally posted by Siti Aliyah View Post
          ah i see...not clear enough i guess..

so when you love someone and at the same time you also hate him... you will forget that you hate him and choose love him instead or ???

just curious tho..
          I see, so this is about a person.

If you're young and you're not married to him, then leave and find someone else. You have plenty of time and lots of people to meet.

Comment

Being alone with love inside is better than together with hate for each other. O a lah, mbuh, ra weruh, sak karepmu wae lah jeng, , ,

Comment

Blah, blah, blah. Blah blah blah. Blech.
              Sasa Bule is having a bayi!

Comment

eh???????
                well it depends
                do i hate too much? or do i love him that much?
                to be or not to be.... that's the question.. ha!
                i don't know what i'm talking about.... for real!
                [COLOR=#ff0000][FONT=tahoma]I'm glad to be back
                [/FONT]
                [/COLOR]

Comment

Originally posted by Siti Aliyah View Post

I think I read somewhere that Simbok_misuh feels exactly the same as you. She also have the urge to choke him to death or something like that ..

Love and hate should not collide. When you love someone, you dont hate them.
                  Words can inspire, thoughts can provoke, but only action can get you closer to your dreams.

Comment

Theres a saying, too much love will kill you .

so loving and choking is ok

lol
                    Lost in Jakarta's trafic jam

Comment

That would be a good question at your next therapy session.

Comment

Originally posted by Alia View Post
                        I think I read somewhere that Simbok_misuh feels exactly the same as you. She also have the urge to choke him to death or something like that ..

Love and hate should not collide. When you love someone, you dont hate them.
                        Naaah she is ready for the next adventure either with her own fingers or with a new guy. Ready to spread her legs, she said ...well thats a good way to move on.

Comment

*ngiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiingggg.....*

I got alarmed! I know now... I'm mentioned here.
                          from my perspective, you can love and hate your partner at the same time.
                          "at the same time I wanna hug you,
                          I wanna wrap my hands around your neck.
                          you're an asshole but I love you,
                          so much I think it must be true love.
                          nothing else can break my heart like true love
                          no one else can break my heart like you"
                          P!nk - True love
                          (any karaoke dates maybe? call me up if you want a karaoke queen)

that's normal. no body's perfect. we love his strengths and hate his weaknesses. I love my husband's personality, but I hate his over demanding character (which I have too). He loves my patience and loyalty, but he hates my slow thinking, my being overly cautious, indecisive, and insecure.

sometimes love can make you laugh, and then in another minute it makes you cry. a partner you really love drives you crazy and keeps you sane at the same time. there are golden rules in a relationship. mine are simple: no cheating, no abuse. once you fail, I'll point the exit door forever. once you're out there, there's no turning back.

so you need to set your own golden rules. ask him if he shares the same view. ask yourself if he has tendency to disobey your rules. if he does, and you're still not married, leave!
                          if you're already married, keep posting on this forum. *kidding*

if you're already married, and things are wrong but still tolerable, find solutions. make an exchange: I will be more .... but I also expect you to be more ....

Comment

I will be more love able but I also expect you to be more generous...oooh and the thing you do last night, do that more!

Comment

What did I do last night?? :/

Comment

Working...
                              X