Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Is this girl for real???!!

http://therealsingapore.com/content/...find-boyfriend

I stumble across this article of a girl looking for her soul-mate. She is honest and straight to the point, but her demands are outrageous!! or maybe I have been an idiot by not applying her standarts??

Ladies, your opinion please!!!

I don't think it's real. But if it is, good luck to her. She's still 28, so she can still ask for the world, the moon, and a couple of comets for good measure. When she hits 35 and is still single, she might rethink her preferences, or not. It's not that uncommon to be old and unmarried these days. Hell, my mom has two friends like that.

Comment

I agree that it isn't real. But if it were, it would be a good reason for a guy to date a cougar instead.

Comment

Wow. just WOW.

"[COLOR=#000000][FONT=Verdana] I am not willing to travel to other states or countries on the principle that a girl shouldn't have to go the distance for a guy.[/FONT][/COLOR][COLOR=#000000][FONT=Verdana]It should be the other way round. I am not going to relocate either if everything goes well. The guy can do the relocating. I'm staying put here in Perth. And speaking some decent English would be helpful too.
        [/FONT][/COLOR]
        [COLOR=#000000][FONT=Verdana]I have very expensive taste and I enjoy the finer things in life. I am not a simple girl with simple tastes. I simply refuse to have a boring housewife life where I just manage the home and take care of the kids and not have a life of my own. I want a guy who will provide me with an extravagant lifestyle- he must be able to take me on expensive cruises and holidays and stay at 5 star hotels and dine at the finest restaurants and take me on shopping sprees. I want a guy who treats me like a princess all the time.[/FONT][/COLOR]
        [COLOR=#000000][FONT=Verdana]I'm not the type of girl who settles. I am a woman who knows exactly what she wants in a man. If he falls short of any expectations I’m going to have to say ‘goodbye’ to you."

That quote above is only three paragraphs of what she wrote.

And yes, Puspa, all the more reason to date cougars instead.

[/FONT][/COLOR]
        [COLOR=black]
        [/COLOR]

Comment

"[COLOR=#000000][FONT=Verdana]I love my Barbie and I enjoy collecting dolls (yes I am a little girl at heart), I love Hello Kitty" <-- somehow this statement terrifies me more.[/FONT][/COLOR]
          Dancing along the bumpy road of life. And it feels damn good!

Comment

I quit reading after the first couple of paragraphs. As she mentioned, a waste of time to go further.

Comment

Originally posted by Puspawarna View Post
              I agree that it isn't real. But if it were, it would be a good reason for a guy to date a cougar instead.
              Cougars are for hot, good looking, young and broke lad. Base on the article, this girl isn't looking for those type that attract cougars. She wants totally the opposite... Especially she mentioned she is not into physical relationship. What she wants is a desperate ugly old man with no sexual passion with unlimited cash. She wants to enjoy her life, undemanding husband, full of $$ and maybe nite or 2 with that hot, good looking, young and broke lad. Perfect life!! Understandable.

Comment

Perfect, if shallow is your thing.

Comment

Originally posted by waarmstrong View Post
                  Perfect, if shallow is your thing.

Unfortunately men tend to go for those 'shallow' ones and tried so hard to justify that they indeed did the right thing even though it's clearly hurting the other(s). These men tried to cheat his own mind even harder, pretend the young girl he is with is there for love. I've seen plenty of examples.

Comment

what i see the most here is the cynical reaction to the word "love" i wonder why
                    Dancing along the bumpy road of life. And it feels damn good!

Comment

Read to the guys she want criteria for a good laugh
                      "I am NOT paying for anything. With me, there is no such thing as ‘going halves’, ‘you pay this, I pay that’ or 'let's split the expenses'- none of that nonsense. I believe the guy pays for everything and I am never backing down from that ever. If that doesn’t suit you, don’t click the ‘contact’ button. It’s simple. I was raised in a very Asian culture and this concept of halving household bills and stuff is unheard of and I am not about to start that ridiculous trend.

This concept of mine is not up for debate and it is not open for discussion or negotiation. It's really simple: Guy pays everything, girl (me) pays nothing. That's it. Very straight-forward. No faffing around."
                      "If you are a business owner I am NOT going to work with you or for you. It's YOUR business. You run it. Don't involve me at all. The only thing I will involve myself with is the income you earn from running your business."
                      "Money is the second most important thing to me after good health. Poverty scares me more than death itself"
                      Sounds like Berlusconi fit the bill...
                      He also must not go to pubs and clubs at all- I absolutely forbid it and he must not contact or go out with female friends.
                      or not...
                      Spider pig spider pig, does whatever a spider pig can

Comment

You know, while the write up is very likely to be an attempt at sarcastic humor, what scares (or saddens, depends on the time of the day) me is the fact that women like this do exist. Plenty of them around, actually.

Comment

Originally posted by waarmstrong View Post
                          I quit reading after the first couple of paragraphs. As she mentioned, a waste of time to go further.
                          I barely finished the second sentence. Baiting scam.
                          Some of the chapters of my life are pretty boring but some of the pages are fascinating.

Comment

Originally posted by Missnaughty View Post
                            Unfortunately men tend to go for those 'shallow' ones and tried so hard to justify that they indeed did the right thing even though it's clearly hurting the other(s). These men tried to cheat his own mind even harder, pretend the young girl he is with is there for love. I've seen plenty of examples.
                            "Men" without qualification is perhaps too general. I would think it is more accurate to say that shallow women attract shallow men, and I do agree, there is no want of such deserving couples on display around here.

Comment

Hilarious, really had me laughing. Somehow I couldn't reconcile "I have very expensive taste and I enjoy the finer things in life." and her love of Hello Kitty and Barbie......hmmm.

But I am intrigued about this bit:

The perfect guy must not pressure me for anything. Yes, I meant ANYTHING. And that includes that ONE THING guys. You know what I'm talking about. Don't act like you're innocent. If he even 'hints' about it, it's 'bye bye' forever. I mean it.

I wonder what is that ONE THING? The problem is I can think of so many things I'm not sure which one it is!

She's a special girl, I hope she enjoys a long lonely spinsterhood.

HMHB

Comment

Working...
                              X