Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Trying to impress a guy - where do I take him?

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Nimbus View Post
    Cream pie?
    inside ?
    "The Beauty of Indonesia is located outside Jakarta"

Comment

Originally posted by waarmstrong View Post
      Sounds logical and getting honest truthful responses is almost always a concern with charged subjects such as forced sex, but study methodology, if you should take time to read the details of the design, seem to me to have been constructed to assure anonymity and used neutral terms to describe the behavior about which the respondents were questioned in may countries. Some think the design is deceptive. I do not, nor do most who reviewed the study.

This discussion was pretty much covered in the thread about the study. Bringing it up again here is a sour grapes derailer as well as old news.
      I took time to read the entire study. In the other thread I addressed the finer points of 'consent' vs 'want', along with other flaws of their methodology. Your argument basically boils down to "they're reputable, so what they say is always the truth", which is no different from "they're the church/clergy/saint, so what they say is always the truth". Apparently your god is not in the sky, it's in Manhattan.

Comment

Originally posted by lolrus View Post
        He cooked dinner, which is always a good sign.
        Why hasn't the cheapskate got a maid?
        "[COLOR=#000000][FONT=Helvetica Neue]I learned long ago, never to wrestle with a pig. You get dirty, and besides, the pig likes it.[/FONT][/COLOR]"
        George Bernard Shaw

Comment

Originally posted by lolrus View Post
          Fine, I'll have to admit the movie was a bad call. Did nothing to set the mood, but I really wanted to re-watch it!! Maybe next time I'll have him over to watch Secretary. Might inspire him
          Secretary is a good movie. I didn't know that you would go as far as experimenting with role play. Are you suggesting him to take up a dominatrix part in the role play?

Nimbus and Waarmie: Don't you realise that your debate is slowly taking over the OP's thread? Do you want to take it somewhere else?
          Last edited by ponyexpress; 06-12-13, 04:53.

Comment

Originally posted by ponyexpress View Post
            Secretary is a good movie. I didn't know that you would go as far as experimenting with role play. Are you suggesting him to take up a dominatrix part in the role play?

Nimbus and Waarmie: Don't you realise that your debate is slowly taking over the OP's thread? Do you want to take it somewhere else?
            I have no problem if the posts are moved to the original thread about rape.

Comment

Working...
            X