No announcement yet.

red lipstick

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

whatever, yes! rude shop assistants. and they dont even helpful for finding me a true match shade for foundations... well, another great options about red lippie, go for YSL rouge pur couture #1. match for every skintone..

Comment

ssabrina
      i guess depend on the counter. I found some store assistants at Pacific Place Jakarta and Tunjungan Plaza Surabaya are friendly.

Talking bout red lipstick it never fails brighten my days at work.

Comment

Lol, true that. Went to MAC PIM2 and he was like....didn't care.
        Anyway...i started the thread long time ago and upto now i only have 1 red lipstick that is russian red
        [COLOR=#ffa07a]Aim for the highest cloud so that if you miss it, you will hit a lofty mountain [/COLOR]- [COLOR=#008000]Maori proverb[/COLOR]

Comment

hahahah i experienced that too with the rude shop assistants, i was total messed up when i came to the shop, i was straight from office like with tee, jeans and sneakers.. probably they i think im so fucking poor so they acted like that mhahahah
          i have revlon colorburst red lipstick matte, i love the colors it suits me well because i have pale asian skin
          [FONT=Tahoma]for my part i know nothing with any certainty, but the sight of the stars makes me dream...[/FONT]

Comment

Best red lipstick i've ever tried on:
            1. Bourjois Rouge Velvet in Hot Pepper
            2. NYX Matte Lipstick in Pure Red
            yeah, I love matte lipstick
            Cheers,

Princess Consuela Bananahammock

Comment

me too i prefer matte than the shinny or glitter one
              [FONT=Tahoma]for my part i know nothing with any certainty, but the sight of the stars makes me dream...[/FONT]

Comment

Originally posted by Richaemerson View Post
                I think red color is something which will suit every color skin and texture. You should definitely go for the same.
                i agree!!
                i'm using the bodyshop red lip and cheek stain
                [COLOR=#ff0000][FONT=tahoma]I'm glad to be back
                [/FONT]
                [/COLOR]

Comment

yes i have red color lipstick and red is my favorite and i like it too much.

Comment

Working...
                  X