Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Hi girls..have u ever fallin in love with married man ?? pls share

Hi gilrs..

pls share with me ..if u ever meet or falling in love with married man before? how is going on ? its cool blink2 or what...???

Originally posted by java_girl72 View Post
    Hi gilrs..

pls share with me ..if u ever meet or falling in love with married man before? how is going on ? its cool blink2 or what...???
    Have you a sister ? is she married

Comment

Hi gilrs..

No it's not cool, it's a recipe for heartbreak, yours!
      Awas sekali mbak, many married guys like to have play toys and it seems like it's a national pastime for those who can afford it here.
      IknowthatyoubelieveyouunderstandwhatyouthinkIsaid, butI'mnotsureyourealisethatwhatyouheardisnotwhatI meant.

Comment

Originally posted by omdafyd View Post
        No it's not cool, it's a recipe for heartbreak, yours!
        Awas sekali mbak, many married guys like to have play toys and it seems like it's a national pastime for those who can afford it here.
        Tell me. The bloke who has the shop next to the internet cafe is wanting to take a second wife. He also has a girlfriend.

Comment

sure ,,but in real is the grass next door more beautifull right?? i know my friend cheating with someone outside ,,but how to telling her about that.,just know each other..friend secret?? upssssss

Comment

My goodness, Java Girl, is 72 your IQ? What idiot is going to share their tryst just for your titillation?

Comment

A "friend"? Yeah, we've all used that one before...but then we realized at around age 12 that people would know you were talking about yourself...

Comment

It usually goes like this:

Girl gets involved with married man.
                Girl thinks she's sexier than wife so bloke will stay with her.
                Bloke is too scared to leave wife/will loose too much money/is just out for a bonk so stays with wife.
                Girl ends up alone and maybe not alone 9 months later.

Comment

Originally posted by fred uk View Post
                  It usually goes like this:

Girl gets involved with married man.
                  Girl thinks she's sexier than wife so bloke will stay with her.
                  Bloke is too scared to leave wife/will loose too much money/is just out for a bonk so stays with wife.
                  Girl ends up alone and maybe not alone 9 months later.
                  Add this line, Fred.

"Girl opens thread on Expat Forum seeking validation."

Comment

Hi gilrs..

i'm have experience with boy that have many ex before, we're just dating not married, and he cheatting me with his colleague, but although i know i have been cheated by him , i still love him, but someday i wake up and understand if i don't use my logic , love will just destroy me, u self that know whether is good or bad , because u not the other people that will do that

Comment

Amazing... Are you sisters?

Comment

Originally posted by atlantis View Post
                        Amazing... Are you sisters?
                        Or just friends?

Comment

Come on girls! Don't you realise all members who has been responded to your posts are male? I keep well away from here, because I never have this adventure so I have nothing to share and I never will.

Comment

Originally posted by littleiyut View Post
                            Come on girls! Don't you realise all members who has been responded to your posts are male? I keep well away from here, because I never have this adventure so I have nothing to share and I never will.
                            And i thought you fancied me.

Comment

Originally posted by fred uk View Post
                              And i thought you fancied me.
                              Ha...ha... ha... Dear Fredo you've made me blush!. Perhaps as well my hubby never open this forum
                              Sorry I have to erased some of your icons so I can put mine.
                              Last edited by littleiyut; 04-07-09, 06:58.

Comment

Working...
                              X