Selling Tampons from Germany

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Wow calm down ladies.
    I can guarantee that tampons are more sanitary than the various "natural" body parts (and none of us believe they've only been hubby's parts) that have probably ventured up there. TSS is very rare and as long as the user is aware of the sympoms then any of the already minimal risks are greatly reduced.

Anyway, back to the OP:
    Are you still selling tampons from Germany?
    Please let me know if you are..

BB

Comment

Originally posted by nobicycle View Post
      I came to this section to ask a question, but I was curious about importing tampons from Germany? Now I understand why.

My opinion is the practice of using pads must be healthier than tampons because in human evolution, we have only started stuffing alien material into the vagina say in the last 100 years. Anything new in our environment is likely to cause harm.

A brief search reveals the problem of tampon induced toxic shock syndrome: "800 cases were reported and out of those cases 38 women died."

http://www.brighthub.com/environment...les/16603.aspx
      Still on topic of human evolution: We have only started being subjected to the radiation bombardment of computer screens in the last 40 or so years. Anything new in our environment is likely to cause harm.

A brief search reveals the problem of Harmful Electrostress from Computers/Laptops: "Countless epidemiological studies, from The British Medical Journal to the World Health Organization (WHO) to the California Department of Health, have linked EMFs to lymphoma, leukemia, autoimmune system deficiencies, birth defects, tumors, insomnia, heart problems and more."

http://www.safespaceprotection.com/e...s-laptops.aspx

Naturally I don't expect a response to this because obviously the correct thing for you to do is to get off the internet, turn off your computer and bury it in at least 6 feet of dirt, and never ever use a computer or electronic device again.

Comment

The chalk on the old school bords also gave you lung cancer...
        [FONT=arial black]
        [/FONT]

Comment

No problems, I always don my tinfoil hat to ward off [COLOR=#333333]radiation bombardment of computer screens. Seems to be working.[/COLOR]

Comment

I had to open this thread out of curiosity when I saw Waarmy & tampons in the same thread...
            Cicak Magnet

Comment

Originally posted by lantern View Post
              The reluctance to use tampons may be economic but I also wonder if it's connected to the obsession with virginity in some quarters ?
              Yep, I do think its the virginity thing

Comment

Originally posted by Alia View Post
                I know I wont like it either.

There is only one thing to be put inside vagina (well, at least mine I mean)..., and it aint tampon !
                Only 0ne ??

Comment

Tampons are rubbish i bought a box years ago and i still cant ride a horse, play tennis or swim..................the TV advert was a lie ...................complete waste of money.

Comment

I think you may be sticking them in the wrong hole, Scoot.

Comment

Originally posted by bad_azz View Post
                      I had to open this thread out of curiosity when I saw Waarmy & tampons in the same thread...
                      Haha I had to do the same thing!!!

Comment

Not really surprised seeing a "Banana" in this thread

Comment

Hello Ladies,

I have been sent on a quest to find tampons in Jakarta. I have tried all the previously mentioned places where people "claim" tampons can be purchased but came up blank. This included, Kem Chicks, Ranch Market, nearly every shop in Kota Kasablanca and Kuningan City. If they do sell them in any of these places I couldn't see them. Are they an "under the counter" thing? Any help in locating some of these hard to find items would be greatly appreciated.

Comment

You might have better luck with the large chemist like Guardian, Century, Watsons.

Try those chemist in Grand Indonesia instead.
                            [COLOR=black]
                            [/COLOR]

Comment

http://urlybits.com/2013/06/russian-tampon-commercial/
                              fighting against hormones

Comment

Hey Girls!

Were just opening this thread again and hey, I see a lot of different opinions bout using tampons.
                                I tell you, just try it!
                                I am using tampons from the beginning. So, for me, its a total disaster to use these pembalut wanita/ sanitary napkins or how you call these things.
                                Specially here in Indonesia, its too hot and so not hygiene for me to use these things in my pants.

But yah, its up to you just wanna make some girls lives more easy deh.

If you need to stock up, just check my site: https://www.facebook.com/TamponsForIndonesia
                                or contact me via mail TamponsForIndonesia at gmail.com

Cheers n have a great week!
                                Leen

Comment

Working...
                                X