Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Selling Tampons from Germany

Hey Dears!

I think all of you ladies had the same problem as me...
    Everytime, friends and family had to bring me huge packs of tampons, because I did not see a reason why I should pay so much for it. I mean, tampons are not a luxury ware for me!!
    I am coming back to Indonesia next week.
    So if someone of you need tampons, you can order them till Saturday, 2nd March 2013!

Please feel free to contact me for questions or special orders!
    [email protected]

This is the price list:

[COLOR=#000000][FONT=Helvetica]Comfort Mini 32pcs, 90rb[/FONT][/COLOR]
    [COLOR=#000000][FONT=Helvetica]Comfort Mini 64pcs, 120rb[/FONT][/COLOR]
    [COLOR=#000000][FONT=Helvetica]Normal Comfort 32pcs, 90rb[/FONT][/COLOR]
    [COLOR=#000000][FONT=Helvetica]Normal Comfort 64pcs, 120rb[/FONT][/COLOR]
    [COLOR=#000000][FONT=Helvetica]Normal 32pcs, 90rb[/FONT][/COLOR]
    [COLOR=#000000][FONT=Helvetica]Normal 80pcs, 140rb[/FONT][/COLOR]
    [COLOR=#000000][FONT=Helvetica]Super 16pcs, 65rb[/FONT][/COLOR]
    [COLOR=#000000][FONT=Helvetica]Super 56pcs, 140rb[/FONT][/COLOR]
    [COLOR=#000000][FONT=Helvetica]Super Plus 16pcs, 75rb[/FONT][/COLOR]
    [COLOR=#000000][FONT=Helvetica]Super Plus 48pcs, 200rb

Thanks and have a great week!!
    Yours Leen/ Mba Yu

[/FONT][/COLOR]tkungsux.jpg 6217686422_4487b8c780.jpg
    Attached Files
    Last edited by Mbak Yu; 26-02-13, 20:34.

You are very kind to offer. I have stocked up and heading home myself soon. I really wonder why they are not more freely available here?
    Things happen for a reason...

Comment

I was watching a download of the Red Dwarf, and one of the characters, Kryton, holds up a tampon, I dont think my wife or daughter had seen one before, but were quite horrified at using it,

Comment

Originally posted by Michelle O'Brien View Post
        You are very kind to offer. I have stocked up and heading home myself soon. I really wonder why they are not more freely available here?
        i don't think it's traditionally in asian culture to use tampons. i'd never heard about tampons nor seen one until i went to australia. not sure why also. i also don't remember ever seeing tampons on sale in china (shenzhen) when i went there for holiday.

Comment

You are welcome
          I think, because you only are thinking of tampons, if you need them hahaha.
          But after I was out of stock and I had to use these napkins and it was horrible.
          First I was confused which one I had to buy and then in the heat, I had the feeling I am smelling bad, need to check it on the toilet and things like this.
          I was not using sanitary napkins for around 10 years and I am 25 now!

For me, no more napkins!

Comment

Originally posted by Mbak Yu View Post
            You are welcome
            I think, because you only are thinking of tampons, if you need them hahaha.
            But after I was out of stock and I had to use these napkins and it was horrible.
            First I was confused which one I had to buy and then in the heat, I had the feeling I am smelling bad, need to check it on the toilet and things like this.
            I was not using sanitary napkins for around 10 years and I am 25 now!

For me, no more napkins!
            I hear ya!!

Comment

Tampons are available in Jakarta at any Ranch Market. Only one brand is available though, but the missus found that it's ok.

Comment

In Indonesia are a lot women not living in Jakarta, like me.
                I am going to JKT as infrequently as possible.
                And yes, we also have one brand of tampons in Bali, but the price for a pack of 8 tampons is incredible high! We need tampons every month, a necessary goods.
                Originally posted by Nimbus View Post
                Tampons are available in Jakarta at any Ranch Market. Only one brand is available though, but the missus found that it's ok.

Comment

Originally posted by topsykretts View Post
                  i don't think it's traditionally in asian culture to use tampons. i'd never heard about tampons nor seen one until i went to australia. not sure why also. i also don't remember ever seeing tampons on sale in china (shenzhen) when i went there for holiday.
                  The reluctance to use tampons may be economic but I also wonder if it's connected to the obsession with virginity in some quarters ?
                  "[COLOR=#000000][FONT=Helvetica Neue]I learned long ago, never to wrestle with a pig. You get dirty, and besides, the pig likes it.[/FONT][/COLOR]"
                  George Bernard Shaw

Comment

...and they are NOT in every Ranch market...

Comment

I have seen them in a number of supermarkets here in Medan. No idea about the price though, as I no longer need the pesky things. One of the many benefits of the menopause!!

Comment

I only find it in Century or KemChick!! one brand only.
                        And since I'm allergic to napkins, every time I pass by a Century I will stock up, and lately there is only regular size. No more Super size.
                        Btw, as I checked the instruction it doesn't have applicator, does it?
                        Beauty is in the eye of the beer holder.

Comment

Originally posted by coucou.cherie View Post
                          Btw, as I checked the instruction it doesn't have applicator, does it?
                          Think the applicator tampon only became popular in the US? Never saw them in Europe, only the regular.
                          [FONT=arial black]
                          [/FONT]

Comment

I read of 'tampon' here for quite a while, but I was under impression that it is just other name of what we usually called pembalut wanita. Just found out from the 'instruction' page that it should be put inside the vagina ??? Dear God.
                            Words can inspire, thoughts can provoke, but only action can get you closer to your dreams.

Comment

Alia, indeed. It's not like our pembalut or in English it's called sanitary napkin.

I can't stand tampon. Tried it once and I didn't like it.
                              [COLOR=black]
                              [/COLOR]

Comment

Working...
                              X