Major hair loss-help!!

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by invinsible cities View Post
    I only shampoo once a month when I went to hair saloon to do some beauty maintenance.
    Me to i actually like a cream bath when i take my wife to the salon, apart from that i usually just wash my hair with whatever bar of soap i have handy.

Comment

Originally posted by GGCouture View Post
      My folks live in Sidoarjo, but hubby and I and the kids will be staying in Sby! It's only about half our away from their house. I was born in sby, went to high school and college there too, lol. I'll be coming around end of September- early October. But yeah, I'll let you know as the date gets closer. Do you have FB acct? Mine is George Gabrielle Couture, let's keep in touch!
      XXOO
      P.S. Sorry OP, didn't mean to hijack your thread .
      Hayahhhhh..., arek Suroboyo pisan tibak'e... Hahahaha... Its nice to know ! I'll be looking forward then !!

I have Fb, the same id as this one, but very very seldom checking it now. I'll look for you there.

To get back to the topic, my hair is falling too lately. I think I should start to listen to my own advice and others too in this thread. lol...
      Words can inspire, thoughts can provoke, but only action can get you closer to your dreams.

Comment

Hi Stri Nice to meet you!!!
        First of first you have to under every common person loss 50-100 hairs in a days which is called Hair Shedding. If you are suffering from Hair Shedding problem then no need to worry. It is natural and problem resolved with time.. If it is not, consult a good dermatologist who has adequate experience of this line..

Comment

Originally posted by ScooterIndo View Post
          Me to i actually like a cream bath when i take my wife to the salon, apart from that i usually just wash my hair with whatever bar of soap i have handy.
          That is my one massive regret with Indonesia...that I did not discover creme baths the second I landed in this place! Oh my GOD! HEAVEN...!
          Things happen for a reason...

Comment

I started losing hair after moving to Jakarta and found out that it was because of the brand of shampoo & conditioner that I was using... perhaps it's also caused by stress, lack of sleep, unhealthy eating, etc. but after switching to baby shampoo my hair stopped thinning, but didn't grow back. I stopped using baby shampoo until my hair loss 'normalized' and now currently use a different shampoo & conditioner - and my hair went back to normal now. So maybe it is the brand you are using?

Comment

whoa same here! i have long hair last year, cut it to medium the hair still falling, had it cut short! but the hair dont stop falling.. it makes me sad
              my hair keep falling everytime i touch them its just scary, people said if its <100 hair thats normal, i think my problem is the hair mostly dont grow back
              and i went to erha spent almost 1 mil, got 1 time laser treatment, some vitamin to drink, shampoo and gel for hair and doctor said cutting my hair wont solve the hair fall problem, in my case he was right..
              but i didnt continue the erha treatment too pricey for me, i tried new shampoo the bodyshop, qiara shampoo, DIY things to my hair, from ACV that smells like pee , egg yolk, olive oil, coconut oil, makes my hair super greasy, and also baking soda that makes my hair very dry!
              nothing really works..... i try natur shampoo now, but when the dandruff appear because my hair sweats, i use the selsun..
              i think i should change my sleeping pattern, my diet so basicly try to attempt a healthy life because what i read over the internet, the problem is complex..
              [FONT=Tahoma]for my part i know nothing with any certainty, but the sight of the stars makes me dream...[/FONT]

Comment

Originally posted by vania~ View Post
                whoa same here! i have long hair last year, cut it to medium the hair still falling, had it cut short! but the hair dont stop falling.. it makes me sad
                my hair keep falling everytime i touch them its just scary, people said if its <100 hair thats normal, i think my problem is the hair mostly dont grow back
                and i went to erha spent almost 1 mil, got 1 time laser treatment, some vitamin to drink, shampoo and gel for hair and doctor said cutting my hair wont solve the hair fall problem, in my case he was right..
                Is it Erha Clinic you mentioned above??
                Whoaa need to hear more reviews on this clinic. I didn't know they offer hair treatment as well, but I do have questions on the other treatment too if you don't mind. Can I send you a PM instead?

Aww my hair is long too (and has reached my belly!), however, its thin and not as wavy cause it keeps falling out which turns like forever to me. My friends say its normal and recommend me to have it shorten. But I'm still not willing to cut it anyway haha.. and mom always urge me to (she is not fond of hair-falls btw). I also get to notice that the more times you change the shampoo frequently, the more it will affect the hair-loss.
                Last edited by MsPlain_; 06-01-15, 15:27.

Comment

yeah Erha Clinic, sure you can pm me msplain_ i will answer what i know and remember hehe

maybe its ok to have your hair cut but not so extreme like pixie style lol.. maybe just trimming
                  [FONT=Tahoma]for my part i know nothing with any certainty, but the sight of the stars makes me dream...[/FONT]

Comment

I just did!
                    Hahaha its funny, though there are some people looking great still with pixie style--> Anne Hathaway

Comment

i just replied your pm ;D

i look so old with short/pixie hair lol, i envy those people who are looking great with any kind of hairstyle

Comment

I think extra virgin olive oil massage is a good option rather than medicinal treatments.

Comment

Hi Stari! Apart from medicines, there are several preventive and remedial measures that can be taken to slow the rate of hair loss or even trigger hair growth. One way is to pamper yourself to a scalp massage on a frequent basis.This is perhaps the most enjoyable treatment but make sure it?s done by someone who is well versed with scalp massages. Another tip is to regulate how often you should clean your scalp. Too much or too little have negative effects. Find the right balance. These are just two tips. There are several other natural hair loss treatments you can incorporate to help your hair stay full. You can discover more about them on http://besthairlossmeds.com/hair-loss-remedies/. Good luck!

Comment

Working...
                          X