Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Are you a Shopaholic?

Hi Gals,

I believe that most of you do like shopping. Somehow, you can’t control your passion in doing shop activity. You just want to shop, shop and shop even you don’t need that stuffs. I’m not rude shopaholic, but can’t totally put that habit to the garbage. Any shopaholic here, please share how you manage to overcome it…

In my case, I have my magic sentence “Do I need this?”.
    So whenever I saw something that I have high passion to buy it I’ll talk to myself “Do I need this?” in many times ‘til I firm it LOL..
    [FONT=palatino linotype]How people treat you is their KARMA, how you react is YOURS - Wayne Dryer.[/FONT]

nope dont really like to shop If I need something I will buy it.... so I am kinda struggeling with the notion of the only spot thats cool to go to is a shopping mall
    Sit long, talk much, laugh often.....

Comment

Only when there is a sale

Originally posted by misano View Post
      Hi Gals,

I believe that most of you do like shopping. Somehow, you can’t control your passion in doing shop activity. You just want to shop, shop and shop even you don’t need that stuffs. I’m not rude shopaholic, but can’t totally put that habit to the garbage. Any shopaholic here, please share how you manage to overcome it…

In my case, I have my magic sentence “Do I need this?”.
      So whenever I saw something that I have high passion to buy it I’ll talk to myself “Do I need this?” in many times ‘til I firm it LOL..
      i only love to shop when there is a sale or when i'm about to go back to Oz, i love buying gifts for my lil neice and nephew. One way to control my spending is if my husband shops with me.

Comment

Do you have to be a girl? Because I am one
        With 100% more mischief, skulduggery, and the occasional sarcasm

Comment

Don't like to shop much, but I do enjoy bargaining.

Comment

im such a spender, but now im tryin to buy things that i need not what i want, but its hard
            i try to avoid going to malls or try not to look ar certain stores ... i act like wearing 'kacamata kuda'
            [FONT=Tahoma]for my part i know nothing with any certainty, but the sight of the stars makes me dream...[/FONT]

Comment

I like to buy cookbooks. When I go to bookstore I can not skip cookbooks section and always there is something new and intresting there!
              "Life is the thought of smelling flowers on the soil of another planet." Sohrab Sepehri

Comment

Could be a fashion statement as well as a practical anti-shopping aid, no?

Comment

My classical problem and still could not solve it
                  [COLOR=#ff0099][FONT=arial]Everything will be ok in the end. If its not ok, its not the end [/FONT][/COLOR]

Comment

Originally posted by pimawola View Post
                    My classical problem and still could not solve it
                    Do you ever feel so guilty whenever you go to mall/stores and you buy nothing? if yes. wow.. you just the really Shopaholic baby...
                    [FONT=palatino linotype]How people treat you is their KARMA, how you react is YOURS - Wayne Dryer.[/FONT]

Comment

Originally posted by vania~ View Post
                      ..i act like wearing 'kacamata kuda'
                      Where I can find a nice "Kacamata Kuda" ? hihihi...

Comment

Originally posted by waarmstrong View Post
                        This is 'lil bit an outstanding statement anyway...
                        ou dont like shop but on the same time you enjoy bargaining

Comment

you are really like my aunt ( in a good way Waarmie) ... she loves to bargain.. and she'd buy anything she could bargain, it's not the thing that she wants, but the bargaining process..
                          me.. am just the supermarket generation who think fixed price is much better, tho usually it has higher price than the market

dont judge a book by it cover. judge it by it price. good books are expensive

Comment

I can relate to your aunt, except that I don't bargain for the sake of bargaining. I don't do "grazing" style shopping where I don't have in mind exactly what I am searching for, but I do shop or rather search for what I want to buy. Once I find a suitable candidate, I bargain. If the price is not right, I keep searching. The ultimate advantage in bargaining is being able to walk away.

Comment

yeah she taught me that too... she managed to bargain for a watch from 1.2 mill to 350 thou. while prior to that scene, i was proud enough to be able to bargain from 700 thou t0 500 thou in the same shop.
                              The ultimate advantage in bargaining is being able to walk away.
                              dont judge a book by it cover. judge it by it price. good books are expensive

Comment

Working...
                              X