Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• ok ladies answer please, its about number

i just wondering..

do you have a problem if your boyfriend or your husband has a big different number in age?
    if yes, how old he should be? and give me the reason.
    if not give me the reason also.

why do i ask such a question above?because actually i don't have problem about number. since men who have been approached me up to 35 and my age is 23. can you believe that? lol...
    but isn't easy like its sounds. because a lot of people care of number. and of course it makes me uncomfortable to announce who is my partner.

have any suggestion?
    Thank you
    [COLOR=#ff0099][FONT=arial]Everything will be ok in the end. If its not ok, its not the end [/FONT][/COLOR]

I dont know if I would care.............. My hubby and I are the same age he was born 6 months before me so..... I always feel funny when I tell our ages and its the same lol
    Sit long, talk much, laugh often.....

Comment

before settling down with someone 10 years older than I am, most of my partners and bf were at least 15 years older than I was. The oldest one was 50 years old when I was still 24. So, does age matter?
      Not for me. It's only number. As long as he could make me happy inside out, age is only number.
      [COLOR=black]
      [/COLOR]

Comment

O.K., Not a ladie, but I like to break the rules. Age IS just a number. But having things in common is a must. Often life experiences and memories of similar times are great binders in relationships. When I'm talking to younger folks (and I'm not that old) and they have no reference for many things I remember, there are likely things they just won't understand.....and explaining a global perspective can make one feel old.
        Just because you got the monkey off your back doesn't mean the circus has left town!

Comment

Originally posted by pimawola View Post
          i just wondering..

do you have a problem if your boyfriend or your husband has a big different number in age?

why do i ask such a question above?because actually i don't have problem about number. since men who have been approached me up to 35 and my age is 23. can you believe that? lol...
          but isn't easy like its sounds. because a lot of people care of number. and of course it makes me uncomfortable to announce who is my partner.

have any suggestion?
          Thank you
          it's a problem (for me!, i don't know about the rest of you...) if my boyfriend or husband is TOO YOUNG or TOO OLD, TOO YOUNG to drink alcohol beverage(Oh No) or TOO OLD to go out side without his walking stick

Comment

Originally posted by Ratna View Post
            it's a problem (for me!, i don't know about the rest of you...) if my boyfriend or husband is TOO YOUNG or TOO OLD, TOO YOUNG to drink alcohol beverage(Oh No) or TOO OLD to go out side without his walking stick
            Somewhere between 18 and 80. THAT'S ME!
            Just because you got the monkey off your back doesn't mean the circus has left town!

Comment

Originally posted by Howie View Post
              Somewhere between 18 and 80. THAT'S ME!
              yeah, that's right....
              ding, ding,"we got a winner here"......"and the prize is".....

Comment

I used to avoid younger men, 1 year younger is the top. No way younger than that. Until I felt to a man who is 7 years younger than me, and skinny, and we were together for a few months. I'm not a big fan of skinny men at that time.

Anyway, about your question. Older is fine. 10 yrs older max. Younger is fine too as long as he's mature enough. Maybe not more than 3 yrs younger.

This is just my opinion. If you're happy with him, younger or older, so why should age bother you?
                I smile.

Comment

Originally posted by Howie View Post
                  O.K., Not a ladie, but I like to break the rules. Age IS just a number. But having things in common is a must. Often life experiences and memories of similar times are great binders in relationships. When I'm talking to younger folks (and I'm not that old) and they have no reference for many things I remember, there are likely things they just won't understand.....and explaining a global perspective can make one feel old.
                  yeah actually gotta agree with you on this Howie.... its fantastic to start making coments about things from childhood and even though we grew up 1000 kms away from each other we can just get what the other is talking about!!!!!!!!!!!\

And Howie am guessing your age is closer to mine than 80
                  Sit long, talk much, laugh often.....

Comment

Originally posted by sweetmaria View Post
                    before settling down with someone 10 years older than I am, most of my partners and bf were at least 15 years older than I was. The oldest one was 50 years old when I was still 24. So, does age matter?
                    Not for me. It's only number. As long as he could make me happy inside out, age is only number.
                    wow i could not believe it. u were 24 and ur partner was 50 how does it work?i mean what about your parents, friends and your social life?
                    i just amazed although u dont get married to him
                    [COLOR=#ff0099][FONT=arial]Everything will be ok in the end. If its not ok, its not the end [/FONT][/COLOR]

Comment

Originally posted by Debora View Post
                      I used to avoid younger men, 1 year younger is the top. No way younger than that. Until I felt to a man who is 7 years younger than me, and skinny, and we were together for a few months. I'm not a big fan of skinny men at that time.

Anyway, about your question. Older is fine. 10 yrs older max. Younger is fine too as long as he's mature enough. Maybe not more than 3 yrs younger.

This is just my opinion. If you're happy with him, younger or older, so why should age bother you?
                      hmmmm even i dont have that range of number to be concern on. but always i do care of my social life. sometimes its so sad...
                      anyways thanks for sugestion

Comment

for Annette and Ratna yah sometimes people like you who concern of number makes me think twice of my choice. but the fact is most of them are agree and fine. so i agree with you sometimes but i could not denied that i love older man .

for Howie: Thanks for answer, i guess u so care of people. thats why u gave ur opinion although you are not a lady

Comment

hmmmm even i dont have that range of number to be concern on. but always i do care of my social life. sometimes its so sad...
                          anyways thanks for sugestion
                          Frankly, about the older man, I was thinking about my social life (family/parent) when I made that post. I've never thought that I would be in love with someone twice older than me or 10 years older, or 7 years younger. Before I joined this forum, I always thought that I would only accept someone at least 5 years older (max). But then, I found out that the world is not that small.
                          I smile.

Comment

i just wondering..

have any suggestion?
                            Thank you
                            yeah but for me i think 10 years older is the maximum.. i think its because the maturity i dont like it when theres a man who likes me but he thinks and talk like my father i mean, as mature as my dad that would be disturbing me
                            i can imagine your situation to announce your partner to your close friends, family.. wondering what will they say or think.. if you really love him and comfortable with him, i guess just ignore people who have negative opinion.. because youre the one who is there, having the relationship with him and happy.
                            [FONT=Tahoma]for my part i know nothing with any certainty, but the sight of the stars makes me dream...[/FONT]

Comment

Well, age is merely a number but i think everyone does have a limitation to it. I never dated guys much older than myself. But i dated one guy, who was 5 years younger than i am and now i'm seeing someone who is 7 years younger than i am.
                              I think i can never date guys who are more than 10 years older or younger than myself. It's not about the number but they tend to grow up in a different situation than mine. They kinda have different expectations, different life goals, different ways to view their lives and those are basic principle things which you wanna build your relationships on.
                              Age doesnt really define maturity and immaturity. I've seen enough people way younger who are mature enough and people way older who behave like a child.

Comment

Working...
                              X