Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• All Women and Code Words

test drive anyone?

I feel there has to be a business opportunity available for certain situations that arise in the Expat/Indonesian experience that a professional like myself might find a niche market in. First for the Expat Woman who is married and find themselves in need of a little payback, and want to have a very pleasant experience with a professional and second, for the Indonesian Woman in the same predicament.

But why stop there? What about the Indonesian Woman who has invested a lot of time and effort telling her friends and family about this certain type of man who is the opposite of someone who is born here only to be hurt for whatever reason and now feels shamed for falling for it. How can their honor be regained? What they need is a true professional... or dare I say it... A Hero! Someone who can swoop in and save the day. Someone who can go back to their home town, meet the parents, meet the friends (to invite envy) and knows enough about Indonesia to NOT ONLY not be offended when parents ask if you have taken a bath, but ALSO knows not to take that bath IN the mandi.

Well girls, as my name implies... I'm your man.

I think this could be a very successful business. Any Indonesian willing to be the "owner" and work out all the visa issues for me? We can go halfsies, or is it halvsies? Halfzees? Halvzees? Sorry... having a little trouble here... keep getting the red line. Hmmm.... What? Hmmm is spelled wrong too??? How do you spell the thing you do when your stumped and a noise is heard emanating from your person while your mouth is closed and lips scrunched? Wait... what am I posting? Oh yeah...

Any women think this is a viable service you might consider using if the situation warranted such services? I guess this is the really important thing to consider. Only respond to this if you're interested and/or believe it can work. You may use code words, if needed.

how much?
    Last edited by Felicity; 07-04-12, 03:17.

Comment

Originally posted by Felicity View Post
      how much?
      Are you asking how much to go into business with me, or how much for the service?

Comment

Originally posted by Felicity View Post
        --- --- --- ----?
        Just pinched myself and it hurt. Does that make me ----?

Comment

are you hireable?

Comment

Sure. But I will only accept payment after you are satisfied with the service.

Which service are you requesting?

Comment

can you list the options?

Comment

Not here I can't.
                Last edited by The_5hit; 07-04-12, 04:28.

Comment

you can make it here. say its a promotion. maybe 10% discount + free tax for 3 first users?

Comment

I can tailor the services to fit your individual need. Could be anything. Perhaps you need someone to carry your bags while you shop?

Comment

Working...
                    X