Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

23 y.o European guy, handsome, hot,........................................and virgin

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 23 y.o European guy, handsome, hot,........................................and virgin

So, here's the story LADIES...

I just broke up with my boyfriend and need rebound (this is Kratos who advised me). Then I went to a pub with cousins, we had party aaaall night long. Then, I met this guy, handsome, funny, and well -in short- attractive to my eyes. So, there you go I had fun with him in the crowd and around 3 a.m we kissed (for one hour), until my cousins drag my ass off the pub. Before leaving, instead of leaving him my shoe, I gave him my phone number, and promised to each other to have a date in the very near future. Yayyy!! got my rebound!

But lately, it turns out to be exchanging personal information, and blah blah blah... and he confessed the truth about him trying to be a good religious person by not having sex outside marriage. He got crush on me by the way we kissed and want to build a serious relationship. So, I was like speechless... there, this handsome European young pilot, with very hot kissing technique, and manage himself to remain virgin until marriage. I cannot even imagine myself writing down the previous sentence in 2012.

I don't know if I should give him a standing ovation or crying ? I am overwhelmed by too much information and to have relationship with someone is the last thing that I want in my life for now.. But one thing for sure is I lost my rebound.
    Beauty is in the eye of the beer holder.

too bad it's a he. if it's a she, we could set her up with another user who's looking for a western girl or lady who has never had sex outside wedlock.
    [COLOR=black]
    [/COLOR]

Comment

Originally posted by sweetmaria View Post
      too bad it's a he. if it's a she, we could set her up with another user who's looking for a western girl or lady who has never had sex outside wedlock.
      or maybe we could team them up as a dynamic duo to find partner who don't commit to any sex activities outside marriage.

But frankly speaking sweety, he got a Dementor kiss, that sucked my soul out..

Comment

Cherie .., can I have his number ..?
        Words can inspire, thoughts can provoke, but only action can get you closer to your dreams.

Comment

Originally posted by coucou.cherie View Post
          or maybe we could team them up as a dynamic duo to find partner who don't commit to any sex activities outside marriage.

speechless....... did you feel the electric current bite when he kissed you?
          [COLOR=black]
          [/COLOR]

Comment

he got a Dementor kiss, that sucked my soul out..
            Please send him to our apartment....my maid says our vacuum cleaner doesn't suck too good these days...maybe this guy can fix the Dementor gadget!!!!

Comment

Dementor kiss that sucked your soul out or your sanity out? maybe you need to pay a visit to St. Mungo or jalan Riau 12 he he...

Comment

Originally posted by Alia View Post
                Cherie .., can I have his number ..?
                NAME THE PRICE !

Originally posted by sweetmaria View Post
                speechless....... did you feel the electric current bite when he kissed you?
                yes, at that moment I found it amazing, and I never kissed a guy more than 15 minutes before (10 minutes enough before either one of us head to the south), so I beat the record with him.

*He said to me that he felt the time was frozen. As for me, I cannot feel my legs, just his warm body, our lips, and the beats of my heart. Darn, I still blame my last glass of Sex On The Beach.

Btw, this explain the whole things about why my b**bs felt left out at that moment.
                Last edited by coucou.cherie; 03-04-12, 10:56.

Comment

Originally posted by Snowy city View Post
                  Dementor kiss that sucked your soul out or your sanity out? maybe you need to pay a visit to St. Mungo or jalan Riau 12 he he...
                  Mind to elaborate the St. Mungo or jalan Riau 12 ???

Comment

Btw, this explain the whole things about why my b**bs felt left out at that moment.
                    Your what ..?

Ah, never mind. Then where was his hand the whole hour ??
                    Words can inspire, thoughts can provoke, but only action can get you closer to your dreams.

Comment

Originally posted by Alia View Post
                      Then where was his hand the whole hour ??
                      one in my back, one in my hair... by the end he kissed my forehead.

I am really screwed up with this prince charming, Alia.

Comment

Really? if you need to test his words, give him a head cherie..
                        " Lemme get this straight. Killing one person is a murder, but killing a hundred thousand is a foreign policy ?"

Comment

How do you know that he is virgin? As for his hands, maybe your purse is more attractive to him!
                          Last edited by ponyexpress; 03-04-12, 12:29. Reason: iPhone sucks

Comment

He's gay.
                            "[COLOR=#000000][FONT=Helvetica Neue]I learned long ago, never to wrestle with a pig. You get dirty, and besides, the pig likes it.[/FONT][/COLOR]"
                            George Bernard Shaw

Comment

...or very sleek. 23 y.o., good looking and a pilot. And he's a virgin? Yeah right.
                              "Science is the philosophy of discovery. Intelligent design is a philosophy of ignorance"

Comment

Working...
                              X