Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Is it ok?

Ladies,,,

have you ever fall in love with a man,,and you say it to him?Is it Ok if a girl say "I love you" before the man say it?

It needs process to say "I love you". But telling the guy if you like him, it's acceptable I think.
    meet me on github

Comment

Look into the guy's eyes. You will then know if it's ok to tell him.
      "Science is the philosophy of discovery. Intelligent design is a philosophy of ignorance"

Comment

I suppose this is the proposal to "officially" date, or "nembak" as Indonesians call it? There's no problem with it, I don't think most Indonesian guys would reject you simply because you ask first. When I declined such proposals, that was because I felt no attraction, not because I felt they were cheap. If he rejects you because he thinks initiative makes a girl look cheap, you're better off without such a narrow-minded guy anyway.

Comment

Looking from the Westerner male perspective I think the guy may or may not feel intimidated by such a statement from his girlfriend, depending on his intentions. Is the guy having a nice time without compromise or looking for a steady relationship with the attachments that come with it?
          "Science is the philosophy of discovery. Intelligent design is a philosophy of ignorance"

Comment

Don't say it to me Teena you'll definitely scare me off. I'm not afraid of that, but if I'm not really fully in love with you it might make me feel awkward, wait until we have a proper relationship, make me feel that you love me but don't say it! if I really fall in love with you, I'll let you know...

Comment

Originally posted by Pak Gondrong View Post
              Don't say it to me Teena you'll definitely scare me off. I'm not afraid of that, but if I'm not really fully in love with you it might make me feel awkward, wait until we have a proper relationship, make me feel that you love me but don't say it! if I really fall in love with you, I'll let you know...
              Very good description Pak!!! I have seen these kind of feelings many times, better to wait!!
              Last edited by Shinta; 20-03-12, 07:52.
              Overcoming poverty is no a gesture of charity is an act of justice the protection of a fundamental human right to dignity..

Comment

Sure, but you can't wait forever, you're not getting any younger. Decide how much longer you're willing to wait until he's ready, then you'll have to steel yourself and ask the question. Do you really want to spend years with a guy who's not even sure he wants a future with you?

Comment

Why not. Better to know the worse than hiding it (based on my personal experience).

If he said no, don't feel bad about yourself, keep positive and move on. There are abundance of hot guys out there, girl.
                  [COLOR=black]
                  [/COLOR]

Comment

I agree with the "make him feel you love him" --> built the relation first.
                    If it's already done, I don't see a negative point of making the first step.
                    La motivation vient en se motivant ~ Motivation come by self-motivation

Comment

based on my personal experience and some stories
                      it's ok to say i love you first but
                      1. be smart. if you want to say i like you to a guy, make sure he has been nice to you before. if he never replied your sms with enthusiasm, or never call you for some silly chat better hold your breath.
                      2. try to open your eyes widely and be honest to yourself. is he an honest person? or is he just a nice guy that would say yes yes thank you yes , but have another girl at your back . or maybe even plan to take advantage from you
                      3. ask his friends, has he ever talked about you or some girls that he like?
                      4. don;t be to aggresive. like asking for his commitment, or wedding date or pet name an hour after you said you like him
                      5. if he rejects you ( in any way) would you be able to hear it? could you bear the rejection and the reality that your dream is crushed?
                      dont judge a book by it cover. judge it by it price. good books are expensive

Comment

Better to check his gestures first, then say it.
                        I smile.

Comment

yeh why not. i say "i love you" first thousand times to thousand men

Comment

Originally posted by Felicity View Post
                            yeh why not. i say "i love you" first thousand times to thousand men
                            And do you have a boyfriend?
                            [COLOR=#ff0000]Great spirits have often encountered violent opposition from weak minds[/COLOR]. Albert Einstein

Comment

no its not okay
                              at least for me
                              im real leo
                              pride is above all
                              i want to feel im wanted
                              desired
                              worth to fight for
                              guy must say he attracted to me or at least give me the sign before i decide to open my arms
                              but i would simply just run off if a guy say 'i love you' on third date
                              too soon
                              too lebay
                              i know
                              im such a bitch

if a girl decide to say the big three words first
                              er...
                              where's ur dignity ?

Comment

Working...
                              X