Fixing A Broken Heart

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Missnaughty View Post
    I am far ahead.. and has doubt if you guys are on my league.. I just want to make sure.. *winks*
    Glad to hear it **winks**
    Cicak Magnet

Comment

Originally posted by PhilippeD View Post
      That mean now you fly on a broomstick?
      Haha me? I was born that way!

Comment

go get busy!! hang out with friends...laugh out loud, go to beauty salon and do some make over, redecorate ur room, see other men, keep enrich yourself with good activities, gain new knowledge, go sporting, traveling, do what you like the most!... keep in ur mind that ur x is soooooooo yesterday! thanking God for the separation, cos maybe he's not the best for you...while you deserve the best!! believe me when you finally let go of the past, something better comes along...so wipe those tear, chin up-smile-be happy with your life...as world is so big and so many men out there who better than your x

Comment

Originally posted by jessica View Post
          go get busy!! hang out with friends...laugh out loud, go to beauty salon and do some make over, redecorate ur room, see other men, keep enrich yourself with good activities, gain new knowledge, go sporting, traveling, do what you like the most!... keep in ur mind that ur x is soooooooo yesterday! thanking God for the separation, cos maybe he's not the best for you...while you deserve the best!! believe me when you finally let go of the past, something better comes along...so wipe those tear, chin up-smile-be happy with your life...as world is so big and so many men out there who better than your x
          All that sounds alright, just one small thing. Better doesn't seem right yet, how about more compatible? Sorry can't help it, definitely OCD senses kicked in :P :P

Comment

I had always wonder... People that search the best better perfect guy/girl, how much perfect do they believe they are?
            La motivation vient en se motivant ~ Motivation come by self-motivation

Comment

Is the grass greener on the other side?
              [COLOR=#ff0000]Great spirits have often encountered violent opposition from weak minds[/COLOR]. Albert Einstein

Comment

Originally posted by jim69 View Post
                Is the grass greener on the other side?
                No, darling.. but the other side has an english garden with lots of roses...

Comment

Originally posted by Missnaughty View Post
                  No, darling.. but the other side has an english garden with lots of roses...
                  Not every Garden in England has roses. :-)

You know what they put all over the roses to make them grow??
                  [COLOR=#ff0000]Great spirits have often encountered violent opposition from weak minds[/COLOR]. Albert Einstein

Comment

Not every Garden in England has roses. :-)

You know what they put all over the roses to make them grow??
                    Bullshit?
                    With 100% more mischief, skulduggery, and the occasional sarcasm

Comment

• Actually horse shit, but close enough.

Comment

• This reminds me of that Outkast song "...roses smell like poo-poo-oo..."

Comment

• Originally posted by Lumaca View Post
                          Bullshit?
                          Actually horse shit, but close enough.
                          Originally posted by Injun View Post
                          This reminds me of that Outkast song "...roses smell like poo-poo-oo..."
                          Whatever shit they put to make it grows... Roses look and smell like roses. You guys think and analize too much.. :-P

Comment

• Originally posted by Missnaughty View Post
                            Whatever shit they put to make it grows... Roses look and smell like roses. You guys think and analize too much.. :-P
                            True, but the garden smells like manure. And you know that the stench of manure > all.
                            With 100% more mischief, skulduggery, and the occasional sarcasm

Comment

• Originally posted by jessica View Post
                              yes, sister...thank you. after 3 weeks, I feel better now. well, I cudn't forget my ex completely, but I don't feel sad...this just should be like this thanks!

Originally posted by icantfindid View Post
                              All that sounds alright, just one small thing. Better doesn't seem right yet, how about more compatible? Sorry can't help it, definitely OCD senses kicked in :P :P
                              mhmm, i think twice about this.. one who is more compatible, not one who is better..
                              meet me on github

Comment

Working...
                              X