No announcement yet.

Malam Pertama....

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I'm not a virgin when I married my husband and I've lived with him for four years before deciding to wed him.

First sex after wedding was postpone until a week because we were very busy and I was ill, too.
    [COLOR=black]
    [/COLOR]

Comment

Originally posted by sweetmaria View Post
      I'm not a virgin when I married my husband and I've lived with him for four years before deciding to wed him.

First sex after wedding was postpone until a week because we were very busy and I was ill, too.
      if you r indonesian what a great courage to admit that you were not virgin before married maria
      I am good, but not an angel. I do sin, but I am not the devil.i'm just.. human

Comment

Originally posted by vie - yu View Post
        if you r indonesian what a great courage to admit that you were not virgin before married maria
        I actually am Indonesian. Full 100%.
        I lost my virginity to a local jerk, but found someone who took me as his wife because I was as crazy and as adventurous as he was and that we value the same principle, i.e.: if you want to buy a car, you have to test drive it first. Marriage is once in a lifetime, would you risk it without testing it first?
        so, .... VOILA!!!
        [COLOR=black]
        [/COLOR]

Comment

I actually am Indonesian. Full 100%.
          I lost my virginity to a local jerk, but found someone who took me as his wife because I was as crazy and as adventurous as he was and that we value the same principle, i.e.: if you want to buy a car, you have to test drive it first. Marriage is once in a lifetime, would you risk it without testing it first?
          so, .... VOILA!!!
          hmmm dun want to comment about this, i try to always be in "grey" area hehehe but i remember one of our member also quote the same things about the test drive. anyway i hope the best for you and your husband as well !!
          I am good, but not an angel. I do sin, but I am not the devil.i'm just.. human

Comment

Originally posted by vie - yu View Post
            hmmm dun want to comment about this, i try to always be in "grey" area hehehe but i remember one of our member also quote the same things about the test drive. anyway i hope the best for you and your husband as well !!
            Thank you.

Cheers
            [COLOR=black]
            [/COLOR]

Comment

"Malam Pertama" is first time sex after marriage ceremony.... by you and couple... the time to lost your virginity blood (if you still that)

Comment

if you want to buy a car, you have to test drive it first. Marriage is once in a lifetime, would you risk it without testing it first?
                so, .... VOILA!!!
                That whole test drive argument is such a BS cliché.

First of all, you are not born 'being good at sex'. It is something you can learn. Also, you need time to understand the preferences of your partner and of yourself.

Secondly, the first sexual experiences are often not very successful. Let's face it, a young guy comes prematurely and a girl probably won't come at all because of the nerves. So, will you break up the relationship because the 'test drive' was not satisfactory?

Last but not least: look at the divorce numbers, marriage is not once in a lifetime for most people. Malam Pertama in the true sense however, is. And if a guy is pushy all the time and can not understand a girl wants to keep her virginity till her wedding day, I wonder how much he really cares about her.

Doesn't mean I am against extra- or premarital sex. In case of consenting adults; great, go for it.
                [FONT=arial black]
                [/FONT]

Comment

Working...
                X