• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Malam Pertama....

Anyone want to share?????

nice songs..... hehehehehe
    May be upon U

Yeah I'll think you'll find that malam pertama (sex for the first time on the wedding night) isn't pertama any more with a lot of couples.
    The challenge is to be yourself in a world that is trying to make you like everyone else.

Comment

hmmm.... i think what happen on the 'first nite ' should not really be shared eh? people always say" i don't kiss and tell" ... and you're expecting " i fXXX and tell"
      or maybe you should share your first nite experience huh?
      Plus I agree with TC..

i have tons of first nite jokes
      dont judge a book by it cover. judge it by it price. good books are expensive

Comment

i'd rather keep it to myself. i mean, it's not something you can share with other people. unless, you want some jokes about it, there...naughtygabs has tons of em

Comment

A public forum is probably not the best place for this. Just my 2 perak.

Comment

Just because some people insist on doing their malam pertama post-marriage doesn't mean they'll always end up better off than the bejad couples. Well it's a matter of personal choice of course if some people choose the former, because some members of this forum have stated openly they'll do it after they get sworn before their cleric. Wish them good luck of course.
            Last edited by ricky_id; 24-01-12, 01:14.

Comment

Yeah i was going to say that......................what is malam pertama ??? didnt we all have our malam pertama after the 3rd or 4th date ???

Comment

Originally posted by ScooterIndo View Post
                Yeah i was going to say that......................what is malam pertama ??? didnt we all have our malam pertama after the 3rd or 4th date ???
                you have your malam pertama even after the 1st date ..
                Imagine, it's POSSIBLE. Dream boundless...

Comment

Originally posted by babygirl View Post
                  you have your malam pertama even after the 1st date ..
                  siapa bilang ?? I am not that kinda boy

Comment

Malam pertama is first sex after marriage if you did it before marriage then it would be only called as first sex.
                    I am good, but not an angel. I do sin, but I am not the devil.i'm just.. human

Comment

No offense to the OP. I don't think anyone will be happy to share their sexual lives with you here. It's just too much information for them.

Comment

First sex after marriage regardless of whether the couple have done it with each other prior to marriage?
                        First sex after marriage regardless of one or both of the couples have done it with other people prior to marriage?

Which is it?

Comment

Originally posted by rabbit_39 View Post
                          First sex after marriage regardless of whether the couple have done it with each other prior to marriage?
                          First sex after marriage regardless of one or both of the couples have done it with other people prior to marriage?

Which is it?
                          if couple have done it before marriage then it's not malam pertama, just the other night atau malam yang lainnya..
                          if one or both the couple have done it with other people prior to marriage but they both never had sex eachother before so YES, it's still malam pertama.
                          that's from my understanding, CMIIW.
                          I am good, but not an angel. I do sin, but I am not the devil.i'm just.. human

Comment

I havent did it before I am not yet married..hieks

Comment

Originally posted by rabbit_39 View Post
                              Which is it?
                              Which ever it is Rabbit, choose one and start typing.
                              Words can inspire, thoughts can provoke, but only action can get you closer to your dreams.

Comment

Working...
                              X