HELP: spray on stockings or panty hose

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• HELP: spray on stockings or panty hose

ladies, I need your help on finding this or anything close to this in Jakarta

[FONT=Arial][SIZE=2]Spray On Pantyhose Review[/SIZE][/FONT]

Air Stocking®

[COLOR=#B78451]Spray-On Stockings and Panty Hose[/COLOR]

Formulated to properly color skin to make legs look flawless - as if you are wearing pantyhose. Spray on pantyhose can do this for you. An air stocking is actually a cover up spray to hide blemishes, they are also water proof.

Four Sun kissed shades. Shine enhancing spray-on panty hose and stockings properly color skin evenly, provide SPF 25 protection and hide and cover up spider veins, scars, stretch marks and blemishes. Sweat, waterproof and dries in just 2 minutes.
    • SPF 25 Protection
    • Won't wear off on clothes
    • Dries in just two minutes
    • Waterproof and sweat proof
    • Dries in just 2 minutes
    • Hides spider veins, scars, stretch marks
    • Covers up uneven skin
    • Spray on Panty Hose
    If people say something bad against you, don’t be offended. Remember: "A dog doesn’t bark if he knows the person!"

Hah...I didn't even know there's such a thing called spray-on pantyhose.

Sorry can't help you with this one, but probably you can try a self-tanning spray? I'm pretty sure it has the same effect.
    [FONT=palatino linotype]Fashionably sensitive but too cool to care. [/FONT]

Comment

thanks Jolie!
      Do you know where I can find it in jakarta?
      If people say something bad against you, don’t be offended. Remember: "A dog doesn’t bark if he knows the person!"

Comment

Originally posted by vin.vierge View Post
        thanks Jolie!
        Do you know where I can find it in jakarta?
        Hmmm I have never looked for it in Jakarta, but try Debenhams perhaps? Body Shop also has this "honey bronze" range. The shimmering dry oil is pretty nice (and it doesn't smell funky like many self-tanners do).
        [FONT=palatino linotype]Fashionably sensitive but too cool to care. [/FONT]

Comment

hmmm never seen that thing on body shop but will check it tonight
          many thanks Jolie!

Comment

Wow this is something different which I had never heard before..Good to know that it has [COLOR=#333333]SPF 25 Protection and is waterproof[/COLOR][COLOR=#333333] and sweat proof..And it has [/COLOR][COLOR=#333333]Four Sun kissed shades.[/COLOR]

Comment

Im not sure where you can find that but I use spray-on pubic hair if a date prefers the short and curlys cuz I wax it off. Im a swimmer. Nano seconds can mean everything in this sport. The same company also produces spray-on butt hair but never found a woman who required that. Good to know just incase.
              Last edited by Pimpin; 29-12-11, 02:40.

Comment

hello, did you have any luck finding a tanning lotion? i am in jakarta and cant seem to find one anywhere

pleassse help

Comment

Originally posted by allrightvegemite View Post
                  hello, did you have any luck finding a tanning lotion? i am in jakarta and cant seem to find one anywhere

pleassse help
                  good news ladies!
                  I found the spray in Watsons shop in singapore
                  Had no luck finding it in jakarta
                  Last edited by vin.vierge; 22-11-12, 13:08.

Comment

Originally posted by JolieGal View Post
                    Hah...I didn't even know there's such a thing called spray-on pantyhose.

Sorry can't help you with this one, but probably you can try a self-tanning spray? I'm pretty sure it has the same effect.
                    [FONT=Verdana]
                    Originally posted by allrightvegemite View Post
                    [/FONT]

[FONT=Verdana]pleassse help[/FONT]
                    Self tanning spray in Indonesia? What's next? Pork BBQ stands at Mecca?
                    Last edited by tihzho; 22-11-12, 13:57.

Comment

Originally posted by vin.vierge View Post
                      good news ladies!
                      I found the spray in Watsons shop in singapore
                      Had no luck finding it in jakarta
                      now we can buy it on Lazada, Sally Hansen brand, tanning airbrush. Good one!

Comment

Working...
                      X