What comic character would you date?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by paari_arora View Post
    true ......intimidating but without him aladdin wont be of much use......you know i love package deals....lol
    hihihi, you are quite a practical woman...I should say...
    Missing Hombre

Comment

i guess i am....

Comment

what would any of the super heroes mean without their powers....what would superman be without his red undiessss.....lol....

Comment

Originally posted by Vivian Handstrong View Post
          hihihi....

duh...it's hard ...to be thin... )
          I don't mind being rather heavy on my weight, as long as it goes to the right places.
          Words can inspire, thoughts can provoke, but only action can get you closer to your dreams.

Comment

what would any of the super heroes mean without their powers....what would superman be without his red undiessss.....lol....
            Hihihi....without his red undiess....we would see only his blue sexy spandex....hihihi.... and without his blue sexy spandex....it's your turn to answer...hihihi...
            Missing Hombre

Comment

Originally posted by Alia View Post
              I don't mind being rather heavy on my weight, as long as it goes to the right places.
              The problem is....even if hihihi..I become big in the parts people think sexy...I still want to shape up a bit in a lot of different places.....

Tapi ya sudah, I think I must find someone who will see through the appearance....(or someone who likes me as I am)....hihihi..
              Missing Hombre

Comment

without the spandex i dnt knw if their would be a nice package because there is no recorded evidence of him without his spandex....bt if u can find d stuff that u should....wont be a bad deal either...hiihihhihihih

Comment

without the spandex i dnt knw if their would be a nice package because there is no recorded evidence of him without his spandex....bt if u can find d stuff that u should....wont be a bad deal either...hiihihhihihih
                  Hiihihi...I always believe in check and recheck first...before buying....
                  Missing Hombre

Comment

comic character definitely : Pangeran Bertopeng (Mask Prince) from Sailormoon

Comment

Cain from "Starfighter".

there's something about this russian bad boy that i love. UNF!

Comment

Originally posted by stokely View Post
                        comic character definitely : Pangeran Bertopeng (Mask Prince) from Sailormoon
                        Hihihi, lately I am also a bit drawn to anime...although I still keep my love to western comic characters that I knew when I was young...
                        Missing Hombre

Comment

Originally posted by Our Lady Of Sorrows View Post
                          Cain from "Starfighter".

there's something about this russian bad boy that i love. UNF!
                          Hihihihi, he looks very cool....I am glad we will not fight for the same man though...
                          Missing Hombre

Comment

Zorro I like the style and his horse

Comment

shinichi kudo... in detective conan. not the small kid but the grown up.

and I know it's creepy but I did have a crush on Killua in HunterXHunter... I guess I'm into (young!) guys with white hair
                              Hidup itu pilihan!

Comment

Originally posted by Vivian Handstrong View Post
                                Hihihi,

When I was little I read a lot of comics....and if I must date a character, I would date Tintin.... he is cool. Lucky Luke is cool, but he smokes too much....

What about you?
                                I would definitely date Desire..you can imagine how he is like :P he is a younger brother of Sandman from 'The Sandman series'...

Comment

Working...
                                X