Covid19 Vaccination For People Aged 60/Older

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Covid19 Vaccination For People Aged 60/Older

Indonesia started to vaccinate older Indonesians few weeks ago (only in Jakarta and Province's capital cities) .

I was in doubt if resident foreigners could get vaccinated here in Indonesia , but as the online registration basically requires only the NIK (resident identity number) , and my SKTT (Surat Keterangan Tempat Tinggal) also has it , I registered online (see link below) to get vaccinated (some 10 days ago) .

Yesterday I got a Whatsapp message from the hospital (that I chose in the registration form) telling me to go there today at 10AM with my KTP . I answered that I am a foreigner and have a SKTT instead . He/she replied that he/she would ask the boss . Untill today at 9:45AM I didn't get a confirmation , so I went to the hospital anyway . At the vaccination site I said I was told to come there but was still waiting a confirmation if I could get the vaccine because I am a foreigner . The lady there asked somebody inside then returned and told me to fill another form (about if I had any of other 11 types of disease) . Few minutes later I got the Whatsapp message saying I could be vaccinated (but didn't show it to the lady from the vaccination site because I assumed she already allowed me to wait in the vaccination line . After around 15 minutes I was called , got temperature and blood pressure measured (all ok) then I got vaccinated (CoronaVac brand) . Had to wait there for almost 1 hour to be sure I didn't get any bad vaccine reaction , then got a paper stating I should return for the second shot 4 weeks later .

Notes :
    - The SKTT is issued by the city's Catatan Sipil for any foreigner holding a KITAS/e-ITAS , it has the same information as found in a KTP (Indonesian identity card)
    - NIK is also in the KTP Orang Asing , issued for foreigners holding KITAP
    - People with disease(s) are questioned by a doctor to determine if the vaccine would be beneficial or not

--------------------------------------------

https://www.kemkes.go.id/article/vie...da-Lansia.html (online registration)

I am a KITAP holder (already over 10 years) who qualifies for "lansia" vaccination and since almost 3 weeks ago I have been registered for vaccination on the dki.kemkes.go.id site.

Until today I have had no contact from the Health Department regarding an appointment for vaccination. Very slow process.

Just wondering if there are any other expats experiencing the same slow response?
    Walk quietly and carry a bloody big stick... (Teddy Roosevelt didnt say "bloody" did he?)

Comment

You could go to the place you chose and ask them . I have heard that there were people who didn't register online , but instead just went to the vaccination place and were vaccinated without pre-registering .

Maybe I was called because I chose a big private hospital (they have the resources to do it well) . But I imagine that those government's small clinics may not have enough employees to notify all the registered people .

Comment

Working...
      X