Looking for a Dentist -Dental Implants in Jakarta

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Looking for a Dentist -Dental Implants in Jakarta

Hello to everyone! I just arrived in Jakarta, can someone recommend a good dentist who speaks decent english? I need a good one who can show me all the details and steps, planning etc. Some dentists dont bother explaining some of the details and pros and cons of what i am getting. It would be cool if they dont charge that much. Thanks!

Visit our clinic in west jakarta. Gracia dental care. if you live far from west jakarta, we have a 2 bedroom apartment that you can use for free while you are having your implants done. We can pick u up and drop you off from there. When you ride a cab, just tell the driver to search DRG ERWIN SIAGIAN. They will bring you to our clinic. If you are interested, send us an email first. The clinic is always full. If you wanna take a look at our work first, just visit us. We always have dental implant patients. Almost everyday. Mostly Indonesians but we also have a lot of foreigner patients coming here by referral. Good luck.

Email: [email protected]
    instagram: @graciadentalcare

Comment

Originally posted by Gracia Dental Care View Post
      Visit our clinic in west jakarta. Gracia dental care. if you live far from west jakarta, we have a 2 bedroom apartment that you can use for free while you are having your implants done. We can pick u up and drop you off from there. When you ride a cab, just tell the driver to search DRG ERWIN SIAGIAN. They will bring you to our clinic. If you are interested, send us an email first. The clinic is always full. If you wanna take a look at our work first, just visit us. We always have dental implant patients. Almost everyday. Mostly Indonesians but we also have a lot of foreigner patients coming here by referral. Good luck.

Email: [email protected]
      instagram: @graciadentalcare
      How long have you been practicing?

Comment

Originally posted by MikeTravelsTheGlobe View Post

How long have you been practicing?
        I wont be the one doing it. My dad. He's been practicing for more than 30 years and we have other dentists working in our clinic. Please visit the clinic as I cant answer all your queries here.

Comment

Hi MikeTravelsTheGlobe

I can recommend OrthoSmile Dental Care without hesitation. Located in Kelapa Gading. I know Grace & Benny (the owners) both studied in Eastman Dental Institute - University College London. Their level of English is top draw. I also know they are well versed to welcome International patients. You can see for yourself some actual testimonials from International patients via their Instagram (@orthosmiledentalcare)

Contact details:
          OrthoSmile Dental Care
          021 45874055

Kind regards

Stuart

Comment

Originally posted by Wong Jowo View Post
            Hi MikeTravelsTheGlobe

I can recommend OrthoSmile Dental Care without hesitation. Located in Kelapa Gading. I know Grace & Benny (the owners) both studied in Eastman Dental Institute - University College London. Their level of English is top draw. I also know they are well versed to welcome International patients. You can see for yourself some actual testimonials from International patients via their Instagram (@orthosmiledentalcare)

Contact details:
            OrthoSmile Dental Care
            021 45874055

Kind regards

Stuart
            Hi Wong Jowo , thanks for the response. Will check that out on instagram. I already went to the clinic the other guy recommended but there are too much people. It seems they wont be able to accommodate me as I dont have an appointment. But I am set to come back tomorrow morning so the doctor can see me. The clinic seem legit it's just that they are jam packed. Will post updates and some pics if i can. Thanks man.

Comment

Working...
            X