Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

How To Do Outdoor Exercises in Indonesia?

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• How To Do Outdoor Exercises in Indonesia?

It looks common for local people to burn the waste themselves, which generates heavy air pollution. How you guys do the outdoor exercise like running or walking around the community after dinner? I don't want to wear a mask at the relax time....

Originally posted by Somerset Rangers View Post
    (1) It looks common for local people to burn the waste themselves, which generates heavy air pollution.

(2) How you guys do the outdoor exercise like running or walking around the community ...

(3) I don't want to wear a mask at the relax time....

(1) Unfortunately yes , some people do that . Besides that , most motorcycles/cars/trucks have not tuned engines (and maybe have fake mufflers too) .

(2) I only exercise/run/walk inside my house or in my backyard where a have as much trees/plants as is possible .

(3) I do use a mask when I have to go shopping/go to bank/ ... I did read in the internet that pollution in cities may make you die around 2 years sooner .

Comment

Hi, I don't exercise after dinner. It is good to do exercise Indoors, but If you wish to do outdoor exercises, there are lot of Stadiums around Jakarta, Ancol Beach, Monas (Monument National) at Gambir, these are the huge places where you can do exercise as you like or for a smaller places around the city there are lot of gardens like Taman Suropati, Taman Menteng, etc, lot of apartments with outdoor fitness & walking tracks, there are Car free days, etc which you can take advantage of.

Try looking for a stadium near your vicinity, It may help you get clean air and some good friends too.

Comment

Somerset Rangers where do you live? If you're at kemang area. Just run around kemang dalam 10 area, it's quite friendly environment. If you're at kuningan area you could just go to gor soemantri next to plaza festival, they have running track for free (beware with valuable items you bring), or you could run on Senayan (south Jakarta) or Monas (central Jakarta area) or Taman Suropati (near menteng or Cikini area). Or join the car free day event on Sunday morning from monas to senayan area from 06.00-10.00 am

Comment

Working...
        X