Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Organic Skin, Hair, Body Care and Makeup Store in Indonesia

[COLOR=#333333]Dear All,[/COLOR]

[COLOR=#333333]I understand how frustrating it is to find high quality eco-friendly beauty products in our city. [/COLOR]
    [COLOR=#333333]After 4 years of practicing and advocating clean and healthy eating to my family and friends, I decided to start a new project, [/COLOR]www.thecleanbeauty.com - an on-line [COLOR=#417394]organic[/COLOR] beauty care that sells very high performing and safe hair care, skin care, body care and makeup line for you when you want to upgrade/transition from clean-eating to clean beauty.
    It's free delivery for orders over Rp 200k to all over Indonesia.

Thank you and warm regards,
    Linda
    www.thecleanbeauty.com

Do you mix up the stuff in your garage?

Comment

Originally posted by waarmstrong View Post
      Do you mix up the stuff in your garage?
      We are the official stockists of ALL the brands we carry: Kahina Giving Beauty (Skin care), Suntegrity (Sunblock), Studio 78 Paris (Makeup), Cantika (Shampoo), and dr. Bronner's (liquid body cleansers).

Kindly visit our online store at www.thecleanbeauty.com.

Kind regards,
      Linda
      Last edited by Integrity; 26-03-15, 12:28.

Comment

No thanks. I am not a connoisseur of branded stuff, especially where chemically identical products are offered for far less sans the catchy label and/or celebrity endorsement.

Comment

interesting but too pricey for me lol..
          i think i prefer the stuff that people mix in garage, such as this one http://www.pikapina.com/produk/natural-shampo/
          [FONT=Tahoma]for my part i know nothing with any certainty, but the sight of the stars makes me dream...[/FONT]

Comment

Originally my hair very curly and stiff. I can manage it only like these:

Comment

I always prefer to use natural products that do not contain much chemicals. My skin is very sensitive and this is the reason that i go through the details of the products first and they make a purchase when satisfied.

Comment

Need homecare service (Nurse, Physioterapist, Occupational Therapist and Speech Therapist)? Visit http://bit.ly/mynurz_
                MyNurz, Cara mudah cari dan pesan jasa perawat Homecare: perawat lansia, perawat orang sakit, perawat orang tua serta terapis medis: fisioterapis, terapis okupasi dan terapis wicara berpengalaman dan terbaik di Indonesia yang tersedia untuk wilayah Jakarta, Bandung, dan Surabaya secara online

Comment

Kami adalah Penggiat Produk Kefir yang bernama CARYS. Kami menjual beraneka macam produk Kefir, Susu Kefir kambing etawa, Susu Kefir Sapi, Masker Kefir etawa, Masker Kefir Sapi, Toner Kefir, Cream Kefir mulai dari Day Cream, Cream Pagi, Cream Siang, Cream Malam Kefir, Susu Kambing Etawa murni. Kami menjual Produk Kefir yang berkualitas dan aman bagi konsumen. Kepuasan pelanggan adalah prioritas kami.

Pemesanan Hubungi :
                  http://caryskefir.net/
                  0822 4443 1551 (TELKOMSEL)

Comment

Finding those reviews can be readily accessible through utilizing the internet search engine. From that point, you are going to see that a lengthy list of testimonials to read, and reread if you ever wish to think about a real purchase. As soon as you collect your personal adventure, it would also be great to return the favour, and apply how successful the eye lotion was for your own skin. You could assist hundreds like you that can also be on the anti aging wrinkle search.
                    The GOLD elements Age Treatment Eye Serum is specially formulated for the gentle eye contour zone, containing effective age-defying ingredients.

Comment

Working...
                    X