Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Hair treatment, please help!

Hi everybody,

Excuse me for bring this to this forum but I wish this could help!
    I'm male 32 yo, I've got hair lost problem from over one year ago my hair getting thin causing my scalp visible. It's not happen to my father or my grandpa I don't know why this happening to me and I don't have any illness causing this baldness like every sources say, I really afraid to loosing may hair and being bald!

Before I try to bought any kind medication or treatment I would like to know some information from you guys that could help my problem.

Is there anybody knows what is the solution to solve baldness?
    or there is no solution at all to avoid this?

I really appreciate your sharing guys!

Regards,
    -Toni
    Last edited by mr.connect; 04-12-12, 21:34.

Hi Toni, stress also can caused hair loss, you don't have to inherit it.

With the modern technology you can avoid baldness and make the hair re-growth. You can send me a PM if you want further info.

Comment

It can be inherited from either side of the family, and even skip a generation. So the fact your (grand)father doesn't suffer baldness doesn't say a lot. And one third of men in their thirties have alopecia so it's very common.

Also, you can get it from pollution, stress, medication, unhealthy food, etc. etc. So perhaps it's good to check these factors.

There is no way to regrow hair; MMC-Bali would be filthy rich if he knows how. There are no miracle treatments (laser), nor drugs (e.g. Minoxidil). The side effects can be huge (impotence with Finasteride).
      [COLOR=#000000][FONT=sans-serif]
      T[/FONT][/COLOR]ransplant(ation) is possible.
      [FONT=arial black]
      [/FONT]

Comment

I think Minoxidil would be a reasonable thing to try. It won't give you a full head of hair, but it often gives some regrowth in male pattern baldness.
        Asam di gunung, garam di laut bertemu dalam satu belanga. https://linuxcounter.net/cert/352656.png

Comment

Definitely have to consider stess and pollution factors. My hair has been thinning out at a rapid rate since living in Jakarta. I'm now trying the Jackie Chan endorsed chinese herbal shampoo, Ba Wang. Hopefully it works.

My husband has very oily scalp and is balding. After using some home made clarifying shampoo, it seems that his hair has started growing back, albeit super thin and slow

Comment

Hi guys,

For my experience last year I really stress and become depress all year round because my life problems, and without I realize my hairs getting thinner.
            After I erase all of it now I can start smile again and get the spirit that I've lost, and my hair not falling out rather then last year.
            I think now it's a good start to dare this hair problem and that's why I'm joining this forum to found out the solution.
            I brows to search about hair treatment and I found many products, and this is a few products maybe can be trust.
            -Kaminomoto
            -Nisim
            -Green Angelica
            -Rogaine for Men
            -MInoxidil
            [COLOR=#000000][FONT=sans-serif] Maybe t[/FONT][/COLOR]ransplantation is the last way to try cause surgery tools it's a .... well, I must have a good mental preparation for that. hehehe thanks [COLOR=#000000]@[/COLOR]jstar
            @mrtesssterHave you been tried a minoxidil or you have see some proof about that product?
            [COLOR=#000000][FONT=sans-serif]Maybe some people in this forum knows and have been try about this products [/FONT][/COLOR][COLOR=#000000][FONT=sans-serif]cause I would like to know some proofing here. O[/FONT][/COLOR][COLOR=#000000][FONT=sans-serif]r maybe knows where I should go to do a good treatment for hair baldness.[/FONT][/COLOR]

Thanks guys.
            Regards,
            -Toni

Comment

Originally posted by jstar View Post
              MMC-Bali would be filthy rich if he knows how.
              potential client if anybody can guarantee

http://www.bellenews.com/2012/08/12/...time-he-is-40/

Comment

Well, with twins on the way he can take the Propecia (Finasteride) way...
                [FONT=arial black]
                [/FONT]

Comment

Originally posted by mr.connect View Post
                  @mrtesssterHave you been tried a minoxidil or you have see some proof about that product?
                  [COLOR=#000000][FONT=sans-serif]Maybe some people in this forum knows and have been try about this products [/FONT][/COLOR][COLOR=#000000][FONT=sans-serif]cause I would like to know some proofing here. O[/FONT][/COLOR][COLOR=#000000][FONT=sans-serif]r maybe knows where I should go to do a good treatment for hair baldness.[/FONT][/COLOR]

Thanks guys.
                  Regards,
                  -Toni
                  There is plenty of information on Minoxidil from reputable sites online. http://www.mayoclinic.com/health/dru...ation/DR601937 It has been around for many years, and is one product that has actually been shown to work, both in clinical trials and in practice. Unfortunately it does not work with everyone, it only produces a very fine regrowth (better than nothing for some), and stops working if you stop using it. So it is not a magic bullet, but as I say, worth giving a try. It is off patent, so generic versions are available quite cheaply, and can be bought online. I have not tried it myself, as I'm not really bothered by being thin on top, but I do know two people that have. One had some regrowth, the other had none. Also, as far as I know, it only works on male pattern baldness.
                  Asam di gunung, garam di laut bertemu dalam satu belanga. https://linuxcounter.net/cert/352656.png

Comment

Originally posted by MMC-Bali
                    Hi Toni,

You did a good job by finding me, bet it's not difficult as I'm all over the web. LOL
                    Hi Sandra,

Before I decide to buy your product can you explain about this?
                    your link:http://pinterest.com/pin/247909154458091310/ other link: http://obatrambut.net/
                    Cause both link above displaying the result of this person photo for using their products!

Which one is true, Is it photo of your customer or not?
                    Is he also name Bpk. Subrata? LOL
                    Please be honest if you want to selling anything don't tell a lie and use someone condition for your self-interest!

If the result is true like your website say I don't mind to give you testimony and tell people who have same condition like me. Cause indirectly I'll giving you promotion to anyone and that is a big reward for you cause you have my trust!

Thanks,
                    -Toni
                    Last edited by mr.connect; 11-12-12, 17:29.

Comment

Ha, Garden Angelica for hair growth? In vermouth and against flatulensi it's pretty good...
                      [FONT=arial black]
                      [/FONT]

Comment

have you tried Erha clinic? .. my friend tried it and it works for him.. butnot for me ( well yeah i did not put the lotion everyday ...) .. so maybe it's just gambling game. but it might works for you ..
                        dont judge a book by it cover. judge it by it price. good books are expensive

Comment

For me, aloe vera works best. The effect may be not as fast as the medical ones but no side effects. Unless, you have allergic to aloe vera....
                          good luck

Comment

Hi Toni,

My brother Steven had the same problem with you, but the different is his age 23 years old this year. He went to Dr. Iwan Trihapsoro, SpKK. He is a Military doctor, hair treatment specialize for soldier who want to solve baldness.
                            He has been having treatment for about 4 months and now his hair start growing. I give you the address of the doctor, I hope this might be a solution. You can come on saturday from 08.00 - 12.00 am, but i advise you to make a phone call first.
                            Klinik Kulit & Rambut Muhabbah Dr. Iwan Trihapsoro, SpKK
                            [COLOR=#4C5356][FONT=Arial]address: Jl Raya Jatiwaringin 24 Ruko Jatiwaringin Junction Bl E, Cipinang Melayu, East Jakarta[/FONT][/COLOR]
                            [COLOR=#4C5356][FONT=Arial]city: Jakarta[/FONT][/COLOR]
                            [COLOR=#4C5356][FONT=Arial]pos code: 13620[/FONT][/COLOR]
                            [COLOR=#4C5356][FONT=Arial]Phone: 021 8624926 - 021 86613715[/FONT][/COLOR]
                            [COLOR=#4C5356][FONT=Arial]Fax: 021 8624926[/FONT][/COLOR]
                            Last edited by alvian2012; 17-02-13, 15:03. Reason: additional info

Comment

Hi Mr. Connect are you sure that you don't suffer from Hair loss. Consult a good Hair doctor who has lots of experience in this sector. Be sure your all body test has been checked properly. Don't use any medicine of hair loss such as Minxodill and Propecia before proper checkup.

Comment

Working...
                              X