Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Menstruation Pain , a cure for ?

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • Menstruation Pain , a cure for ?

    Not 100% sure yet , but there is a possibility someone discovered a kind of medicine to stop the menstruation pain .

    Some weeks ago , my wife heard from a aerobic class colleague about a doctor in Jakarta who has a medicine for menstruation pain . This colleague already got the medicine more than 6 months ago and said it works and the mentioned doctor gives a letter promising to return the money if not successful .

    My wife , my stepdaughter , and 2 other friends went there and also got the medicine (2 "shots" , once) . All four had already a menstruation after that , and all didn't have their usual menstruation pain .

    I was worried about my stepdaughter not being able to have children as consequence of this medicine . But we got information from the neighbor of that aerobic class colleague who got the medicine 2 years ago and had , after that , an apparently normal baby .
    And my mother-in-law also said this medicine is probably nothing new because , she herself took something like that , some 20 years ago (with a different doctor) , and never heard of negative side effects .
    Last edited by marcus; 06-06-11, 17:08.

  • #2
    I highly recommend ibuprofen. It really works. No prescription required.

    Comment


    • #3
      I highly recommend a hysterectomy- has many benefits .. no more menstruation being one of the best ones.
      Cicak Magnet

      Comment


      • #4
        Originally posted by bad_azz View Post
        I highly recommend a hysterectomy- has many benefits .. no more menstruation being one of the best ones.
        ah, a bad azz answer.
        Last edited by coucou.cherie; 29-05-11, 19:38.
        Beauty is in the eye of the beer holder.

        Comment


        • #5
          Whilst it's true that Ibuprofen or any other NSAID can help many women with Menstrual pain it needs to be used with caution, and taken either as directed by an MD or according to the instruction leaflet ...
          For some, it may not be appropriate under any circumstances! {see link}

          ... '' Ibuprofen may cause life-threatening heart or circulation problems such as heart attack or stroke, especially if you use it long term ..."

          http://www.drugs.com/ibuprofen.html
          IknowthatyoubelieveyouunderstandwhatyouthinkIsaid, butI'mnotsureyourealisethatwhatyouheardisnotwhatI meant.

          Comment


          • #6
            Ibuprofen is an extremely common over-the-counter remedy in Australia, almost as common as aspirin.

            Of course, only take in moderation. and read the warnings, just as you would before taking any drug.

            There are many drugs marketed at women for period pain (in Australia, at least) and they much more highly priced than ibuprofen, and not as effective in my opinion.

            Also, a less drastic solution than a hysterectomy, ms_azz.....

            Comment


            • #7
              Originally posted by kelly888 View Post
              Ibuprofen is an extremely common over-the-counter remedy in Australia, almost as common as aspirin.
              Of course, only take in moderation. and read the warnings, just as you would before taking any drug.

              There are many drugs marketed at women for period pain (in Australia, at least) and they much more highly priced than ibuprofen, and not as effective in my opinion.

              Also, a less drastic solution than a hysterectomy, ms_azz.....
              So is Paracetamol, want to know how many to take for a lethal overdose that puts you into Liver Failure which is 100% irreversible and all the Doctors can do is watch you die slowly ...
              The majority of people would be very surprised to know how little of this ''over the counter drug' will kill uneducated consumers!
              IknowthatyoubelieveyouunderstandwhatyouthinkIsaid, butI'mnotsureyourealisethatwhatyouheardisnotwhatI meant.

              Comment


              • #8
                I feel the pain on the first day. It's like cramps. But I never drink any medicine or Jamu. I just enjoy the pain Lol....

                Comment


                • #9
                  Originally posted by Snowy city View Post
                  I feel the pain on the first day. It's like cramps. But I never drink any medicine or Jamu. I just enjoy the pain Lol....
                  enjoy the pain? -_________-"
                  i drink kiranti or biogesic sometimes to heal the pain
                  [FONT=Tahoma]for my part i know nothing with any certainty, but the sight of the stars makes me dream...[/FONT]

                  Comment


                  • #10
                    Sexual relations are reputed to help...

                    Comment


                    • #11
                      When I suffer the pain of menstruation I go to a pub and get 'over the counter medicine'.

                      That way....my wife lives with her 'curse' and I get drunk.

                      Heck...menstruation isn't my fault...blame someone else!

                      Comment


                      • #12
                        I consider my self as a lucky woman, as its never hurt me even a bit when my periods come. No cramps, no headache, nothing.
                        Words can inspire, thoughts can provoke, but only action can get you closer to your dreams.

                        Comment


                        • #13
                          Originally posted by Davita View Post
                          When I suffer the pain of menstruation I go to a pub and get 'over the counter medicine'.

                          That way....my wife lives with her 'curse' and I get drunk.

                          Heck...menstruation isn't my fault...blame someone else!
                          My wife had severe pain and sometimes she told me she wanted to kill someone due to her suffering .
                          Going to the pub would save me for only few hours . I want to be safe all 3 to 5 risk days of each of her periods .
                          Last edited by marcus; 30-05-11, 11:46.

                          Comment


                          • #14
                            Me it's awful for a day or two, without a pain killer there is nothing a can do except suffering. Awful, really. It's like there is two fists under my rein squizing and twisting everythings. The pain goes until the knees. Nothing to enjoy, but a paracetamol!
                            Our lives begin to end the day we become silent about things that matter - Martin Luther King

                            Comment


                            • #15
                              Originally posted by marcus View Post
                              My wife had severe pain and sometimes she told me she wanted to kill someone due to her suffering .
                              Going to the pub would save me for only few hours . I want to be safe all 3 to 5 risk days of each of her periods .
                              Hombre de Maiz
                              Sexual relations are reputed to help...
                              For some women it is really painful. I'm glad I'm not one of them.
                              So I can conclude that sexual relations don't really help..

                              Comment

                              Working...
                              X