Ship a Honda MC22 Engine From Abroad

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Ship a Honda MC22 Engine From Abroad

Is it possible for me to ship a motorcycle engine?? I've got a buddy of mine in Japan and he wants to send me an engine of a Honda MC22, I've been trying to find it over here but no luck, if he is to send it to me would I have any problems with customs??? And if so what if he sends it to me in 2 shipments? Since it would then come under motorcycle spares, I wanna avoid any misunderstandings with customs at all costs, I hope that made sense, thank you!

Originally posted by Darnell Alvin View Post
    (1) ... I've been trying to find it over here but no luck,

(2) if he is to send it to me would I have any problems with customs??? ...

(1) I searched the internet for "jual mesin Honda MC22" and it seems that this motorcycle is not uncommon in Indonesia . It also seems that the real model is "CBR 250RR MC22" , if so and you look for "MC22" only , you may not find it .

(2) I guess you will probably have problem with the customs . To be sure you can get it , I suggest you to "hire" a importer company (search the internet for something like : jasa impor barang dari Japan .

Comment

Thanks marcus, will definitely check them out!

Comment

Originally posted by Darnell Alvin View Post
        Is it possible for me to ship a motorcycle engine?? I've got a buddy of mine in Japan and he wants to send me an engine of a Honda MC22, I've been trying to find it over here but no luck, if he is to send it to me would I have any problems with customs??? And if so what if he sends it to me in 2 shipments? Since it would then come under motorcycle spares, I wanna avoid any misunderstandings with customs at all costs, I hope that made sense, thank you!
        Hi Mr. Darnel, let me try to help . can you send me some info on my WA 081222169127 for this details shipment ? thank you

Comment

I will definitrely check them out.

Comment

Working...
          X