Property/ Estate agents Bali??

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Property/ Estate agents Bali??

Hi folks. Can anyone recommend a COMPETENT estate agent for a modest 3 bedroom house in Tabanan area my wife & I are trying to sell? The agents she has tried seem to be geared to big villas etc &. The agents she has tried have yet to even put a ''for sale'' sign outside the property 3 months later & seem quite disinterested. Just looking for an agent who will promote the house & put some effort into trying to earn themselves a commission.

I don't know any , but you can see more agent options to talk to by looking at the Yellow Pages (www.yellowpages.co.id - "Real Estate Agents") , and/or know the usual online websites specialized in real estate , by searching the internet for something like : jual rumah di Bali

Comment

If you put a "For Sale / Mau Jual" "Contact/Hubungi hp/WA no ..." banner yourself , you can get interested buyers directly and/or freelancer agents .

Comment

Thanks Marcus.

Comment

Originally posted by MikeySpike View Post
          Hi folks. Can anyone recommend a COMPETENT estate agent for a modest 3 bedroom house in Tabanan area my wife & I are trying to sell? The agents she has tried seem to be geared to big villas etc &. The agents she has tried have yet to even put a ''for sale'' sign outside the property 3 months later & seem quite disinterested. Just looking for an agent who will promote the house & put some effort into trying to earn themselves a commission.
          Try to get more info on this property agent. (see link below)

Harcourts Purba is the best real estate agent in Bali without a doubt. With more than 15 years of experience, we will give you the best you ever had in property

Comment

Originally posted by MikeySpike View Post
            You can try to contact me ASAP. And your 3 bedroom house in Tabanan, Tanah Lot will be sold soon.

Please share me some of your property picture and specification, WA to: 081210101617

Always nice to help

Comment

Every agent we ever contacted on Bali were useless.  They never related to what we were looking for, nor did they seem to care.  Commissions for overly priced properties was their only stimulus.  None ever followed up...they were all very non-professional.  Try to market it yourself.  We would never use an agent for anything on Bali or anywhere in Indonesia.

Comment

Working...
              X