beware of chili

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• beware of chili

Hope it doesn't happen to u but did me and it is a good idea to always tell them no chili to make sure u don't have to go thru that. Only a fool or masochist would want that in his food. Yea it is ashamed they got that bad habit - i guess the are somewhat of a disgruntled society. But anyway just a suggestion so u may less likely be ' poisoned '.

chilli?
    good experience mate...

Comment

Lol this is so funny

Comment

Quite a few years ago, l had a meal in the restaurant attached to the Hat Yai railway station in southern Thailand. It was a salad, and came swimming in red sauce. I am certain it was done deliberately, the staff were watching me closely as I took my first mouthful, and laughed after seeing my reaction. It was so hot it damaged the inside of my lips. A couple of weeks later, it was bombed by Muslim seperatists and most of the staff were killed.

Comment

Hat Yai was the first place in Thailand i spent anytime decades ago when i could speak bahasa malay=bahasa indonesia fairly well and there were some there who spoke that also. Never knew anything about any muslim attacks ever or since then though and i never recall having anything done deliberately to me either. Guess times have changed since i was there in 1981.

Comment

How much do u have to pay to post that motorcycle avatar ? As a free member certainly can't post any avatar as i have already tried.

Comment

Originally posted by dan hayes View Post
              How much do u have to pay to post that motorcycle avatar ? As a free member certainly can't post any avatar as i have already tried.

No member pays any fee here , but I don't know how to put an avatar .

Comment

Originally posted by Papuqbauk View Post
                Quite a few years ago, l had a meal in the restaurant attached to the Hat Yai railway station in southern Thailand. It was a salad, and came swimming in red sauce. I am certain it was done deliberately, the staff were watching me closely as I took my first mouthful, and laughed after seeing my reaction. It was so hot it damaged the inside of my lips. A couple of weeks later, it was bombed by Muslim seperatists and most of the staff were killed.
                yea i may say the personality etc. of those who eat chili is of ' hateful' type but yet seems there are more in Bali that do then in vietnam and Philippines which seem more hateful people in general so can't say for sure

Comment

Working...
                X