Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Sending package from Europe to Indonesia

Hi it's my first post here.
    I have a question - I want to send 18 plastic bottles with curcumin tablets from Poland to friend in Java who's got health issues. Can you guys give me any type of tips to make this go smooth ? I mean so that my friend won't have to pay some crazy tax fees at post office, I heard such stories. Is there a way to work around this ? The worth of my package is $500 < I paid this for the curcumin tablets. Total package weight is around 1,5 kg.
    Im going to use EMS poland for shipping

Let me know any suggestions thanks.

Regards
    Grzegorz

Hi Grzegorz,

The tax is not the main problem, you can't send any cosmetic or drug if the receiver doesn't have the permit or license (i know it's sounds crazy). The other option is just hand carry using airplane.

Comment

Originally posted by mssari_law View Post
      Hi Grzegorz,

The tax is not the main problem, you can't send any cosmetic or drug if the receiver doesn't have the permit or license (i know it's sounds crazy). The other option is just hand carry using airplane.
      Hi, thanks for reply.
      I already sent the package using EMS, i wrote on the label "curcumin complex" do you think this will automatically stop the package in indonesia ?

Comment

So the last update i see on EMS tracking website this, should I be worried ? Also in case this wont get updated anytime soon, what can I do? Is there a contact number to jakarta customs ? Ive searched on the net and couldnt find anything.
        POLAND (REP) PL 2017-11-04 17:00 Departure from outward OE

Comment

Originally posted by grzepa1981 View Post
          (1) So the last update i see on EMS tracking website this, should I be worried ?

(2) Also in case this wont get updated anytime soon, what can I do? Is there a contact number to jakarta customs ? ...

(1) Not yet . EMS is usually the cheapest , so it takes longer to arrive .

(2) I would contact your country's Post , not Indonesian Post or Indonesia customs . I guess if there is customs fee to pay , they will inform your friend about it .

Comment

Originally posted by marcus View Post

(1) Not yet . EMS is usually the cheapest , so it takes longer to arrive .

(2) I would contact your country's Post , not Indonesian Post or Indonesia customs . I guess if there is customs fee to pay , they will inform your friend about it .
            Thanks for the reply marcus!
            Today I checked and the update changed to:
            KTSH IDJKTA 2017-11-16 10:31 Arrival at inward OE
            KTSH 19000 2017-11-16 12:56 Departure from inward OE Adpis : 002164

Comment

Working...
            X