Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Seeking Coffee farms/cooperatives

Hello,

I'm an entrepreneur based in Moscow, Russia.

Currently I'm developing new type of beverage for Russian market, one of it's ingredients is coffee cherry husk extract (the coffeefruit’s red pulp has lots of free-radical fighting antioxidants). I'm looking for coffee farms and cooperatives to establish supply. I spent few days searching on internet and it seems like coffee producers usually don't have websites. Considering that coffee cherry husk is not a common product coffee brokers are selling (husk usually treated as waste or compost), I have to reach direct communication with coffee producers.

I'm thinking over a trip to Indonesia to visit coffee farms and talk with their owners. In this case I may need a local language speaking guide.

I'm asking for any suggestions and advices:
    1) How to establish connection with coffee producers?
    2) Where to search for a guide?

Hi Artem ...

I have friends who manage coffee plantation in garut area ... maybe we can talk to him ... I try to contact the relevant first, then I try to contact again. maybe after lunch I already have the communication with him... thank you

Comment

have 2 source family plantation 1. west java 2. South Sumatra ... but I try talk with west java first,

west java can produce below 100 MT/month.... i will contact you

Comment

Originally posted by Artem1989 View Post
        ... 2) Where to search for a guide?

I have an Indonesian friend who can work as a guide/translator (English/Indonesian) . I guess he doesn't know any coffee producer but he is reliable/flexible and charges relatively low fee . If you are interested , send me a PM/private message .

Comment

Thank you Marcus and Mike, I've sent direct messages to you.

Comment

Hi Artem, i know someone you are looking for. Please check your DM. Thank you.

Comment

Originally posted by guriqs0606 View Post
              Hi Artem, i know someone you are looking for. Please check your DM. Thank you.
              Thank you, Guriqs!

Comment

We have plantation in Indonesia,The place is secret. What is the type coffee that you look? Arabica bean or Robusta bean or Civet arabica Bean? all type is diverent price. we only have arabica typica bean. How much quantity that you need? Do you have specific or standart bean size. call me free or visit my instagram. but please DM me to know you scam or not. Send passport or etc to get deal with me.

Comment

Hi Mr. Artem, my husband is from North Sumatra and his family owns a coffee plantation below the hills of Doloksanggul village, in the district of Humbang Hasundutan in the town is called Pakkat, near the shores of Lake Toba. The coffee is robusta and it is organic, hand picked and hand- roasted with traditional methods. We regularly have it shipped here in Jakarta for our consumption. I'll DM you my husband's name and contact numbers if you are still looking for coffee. He would be happy to help you. Cheers!
                  Last edited by jessiesgirl; 5 days ago. Reason: got more details on the location

Comment

Hi, jessiesgirl you have a good job and your idea is so better.

Comment

Somehow I want to follow the coffee plantation this is good job.

Comment

Good deal the farming of coffee is a good job somehow.

Comment

We also can do our mind fresh to drink a cup of coffee but it is need able to us to know about the cultivation of the coffee. Thanks all.....

Comment

I am impressed by you so now I want give my business description.

Comment

Originally posted by jessiesgirl View Post
                              I'll DM you my husband's name and contact numbers if you are still looking for coffee. He would be happy to help you. Cheers!
                              Hello,

Thanks for you respond and please take my apologies for the late reply.
                              I'll check DM and write to you now

Comment

Working...
                              X