If you can...take the leap

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• If you can...take the leap

My Indonesian wife is beautiful, sexy, down-to-earth, realistic, loyal, faithful, loving, steadfast...the greatest wife I have ever had. I had a previous marriage before her. l love her dearly and would not relinquish her for anything. She is a fantastic wife! I have never known a woman with her qualities. I love her completely and I belong only to her. We have a gorgeous, 16-year old daughter together that we are very proud of. I would never consider cheating on my wife, she gives me everything I need or want. She is my daily meal at the Four Seasons. I have never needed to bother with the McDonald's Happy Meals most Westerners enjoy from the sluts in the Bali bars or throughout Indonesia. I am not old (only 48 at present, she is currently 37). I am not ugly. I am not desperate. I have never had problems getting women. We did not even meet or court in Indonesia, rather our courting was in Japan where we eventually married. We eventually moved to Kalimantan Tengah, where she is from, once I retired from the US Army. She is from a good, respectable family that is prominent in the Indonesian military and government. If you can find a true Indonesian woman and wife, do it. You will not be disappointed.

Tried uploading an image but too large and don't care to stress about it. Sorry.

Originally posted by mdefeo1.live View Post
    ... If you can find a true Indonesian woman and wife, do it. You will not be disappointed.

Tried uploading an image but too large and don't care to stress about it. Sorry.

It is ok , you don't need to show us a photo , we believe in you .

But I think that you are lucky , most of us will never find such a woman who would agree to marry us and love us for such a long time . Besides that most of us are ugly and poor .

Comment

Originally posted by marcus View Post

It is ok , you don't need to show us a photo , we believe in you .

But I think that you are lucky , most of us will never find such a woman who would agree to marry us and love us for such a long time . Besides that most of us are ugly and poor .
      ha ha ha ! very true marcus ,

Comment

My Indonesian wife is beautiful, sexy, down-to-earth, realistic, loyal, faithful, loving, steadfast...the greatest wife I have ever had. I had a previous marriage before her. l love her dearly and would not relinquish her for anything. She is a fantastic wife! I have never known a woman with her qualities. I love her completely and I belong only to her. We have a gorgeous, 16-year old daughter together that we are very proud of. I would never consider cheating on my wife, she gives me everything I need or want. She is my daily meal at the Four Seasons. I have never needed to bother with the McDonald's Happy Meals most Westerners enjoy from the sluts in the Bali bars or throughout Indonesia. I am not old (only 48 at present, she is currently 37). I am not ugly. I am not desperate. I have never had problems getting women. We did not even meet or court in Indonesia, rather our courting was in Japan where we eventually married. We eventually moved to Kalimantan Tengah, where she is from, once I retired from the US Army. She is from a good, respectable family that is prominent in the Indonesian military and government. If you can find a true Indonesian woman and wife, do it. You will not be disappointed.

Congratulations, I am happy for both of you.
        Sadly, I have lots of kind women friends that are struggling to find good, responsible husband like you.

Comment

If you can find a true Indonesian woman and wife, do it. You will not be disappointed.
          You are absolutely correct. I am married to an Indonesian lady too.

Comment

hello everyone, nice to meet you
            do your best

Comment

I wish I Had a perfect wife like you
              Magento 2 Gift Card
              Magento 2 Social Login Extension

Comment

Damn, I'm so envy of you
                Tks in advance

Comment

That's good to hear, Wish for everyone the same.

Comment

Working...
                  X