Jakarta-london flights double london-Jakarta price

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Jakarta-london flights double london-Jakarta price

I recently searched flights to go home and visit my family, and was shocked at the prices I found.
    Jakarta - london 22 million rupiah return
    jakarta - london 12 million rupiah one way

London - Jakarta (500 pounds) maybe 7 or 8 million rupiah return

seems incredibly unfair.
    Does anyone know a way around paying the inflated prices? or why airlines do this?

If you don't find anything cheaper searching for "cheap ticket jakarta London" , or " ...Singapore London" , or " ...Kuala Lumpur London" , then you are out of luck .

Buying 5 months in advance (some 5 months ago) I found a promotion Kuala Lumpur-South America-Kuala Lumpur (around double the distance of your flight) for just 15 million Rupiah .

Comment

Try skyscanners website. I found flights going back to London in June with Malaysia Airlines for about 8-9 million rupiah.

Comment

You can find in skyscanner.com or kayak.com. They have good price for that flight or i can find you another cheap flight for that

Comment

When are you planning on making your trip? Maybe you could get cheaper tickets by booking months in advance.
          I looked up for tickets from CGK to Heathrow earlier in Traveloka in around May and the cheapest one was around 5 million rupiah or 50 USD. Considerably cheaper than the price you stated in your original post. Good luck!

Comment

Working...
          X