Credit Card for Expat in Jakarta

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Credit Card for Expat in Jakarta

Dear readers, good day to you. allow me to introduce myself, my name is Hongky and I'm working at Bank ANZ Indonesia. Are you an expat working in Jakarta?

Do you find yourself in need for a credit card? I notice expat usually finds it difficult to own one from our local bank, perhaps I can help you or you know some of your expat colleagues or in your community who need credit card.
    ANZ opening a special acquisition channel for expat to own a credit card, long as all the documents related are provided.

You can reach me through my personal email at [email protected] if you have any questions.

Thank you so much and apologize for being rude approaching you like this
    I hope I don't violate forum rules.

Best regards,

And what is your business email [email protected] ?

Comment

Originally posted by maatjung View Post
      And what is your business email [email protected] ?
      hi sir, unfortunately I can't provide you with business email under ANZ domain.
      I got a warning letter from my boss from soliciting in internet forum and what is considered as social media platform, I recognize my mistake and I won't do it again.

but if you seriously interested on applying credit card please give me your email or mobile number, i will be very happy to help you.

best regards,

Comment

Are there banks that offer local credit cards to expats on business visit visas who come and go?

Comment

Originally posted by Pablisimo View Post
          Are there banks that offer local credit cards to expats on business visit visas who come and go?

Yes there are (see link below) . To open a bank account usually banks ask for a KITAS or KITAP . But in some banks you can apply for a credit card without having to open an account , and the most important thing is to have a proof of income (and usually age below 50 , 55 , or 60) .

http://www.livinginindonesiaforum.or...5924#post55924 (credit card without income proof)

Comment

Working...
          X