Bitung

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Bitung

Selamat siang,<br><br>A week or so ago I visted Bitung, northern Sulawesi. (Part of a quest for finding a place to live with reasonably priced housing and not too far from reasonably clear and swimmable water.) I was surprised at how clear the water was around where the fishing boats tie up but not necessarily a great place to swim on a regular basis.<br><br>We then went a few ks south and drove through a residential that looked okay and then came to a beach with grey sand, not that that matters, but the water was muddy and whole seafront, sand and water just completely littered with rubbish.&nbsp;<br><br>Anyone with a good knowledge of Bitung can offer suggestions? I don't mind going in off a rocky shore where there is clear water. Other considerations are access for the usual shopping necessities and internet access.<br><br>Yours tropically, Harry

I don't know much about bitung city and its waterfront, but I love lembeh strait far more than crystal clear water of Bunaken,
    Lembeh strait is not great place for swimming but it's muck diving capital of the world.

Comment

Working...
    X