Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Private Boat Hire - Ancol to Thousand Islands

Slightly unusual story:

A good friend of mine is coming from Holland and wants to scatter his Mother's ashes in the Java Sea........

His Mother was born in Jakarta and whilst a little girl was imprisoned during the war in a Japanese camp. She requested in her Will that her ashes be returned to Java.

I am looking for recommendations for a private boat hire that will take them out of Ancol towards the 1000 islands, and after they have paid their respects etc recommendations for where he and the family can go and have a nice lunch before retuning to Ancol.

Thanking you in advance!

Originally posted by halfmanhalfbeer View Post
    Slightly unusual story:

A good friend of mine is coming from Holland and wants to scatter his Mother's ashes in the Java Sea........

His Mother was born in Jakarta and whilst a little girl was imprisoned during the war in a Japanese camp. She requested in her Will that her ashes be returned to Java.

I am looking for recommendations for a private boat hire that will take them out of Ancol towards the 1000 islands, and after they have paid their respects etc recommendations for where he and the family can go and have a nice lunch before retuning to Ancol.

Thanking you in advance!
    How many people would be going? What's the budget and/or how far they wanna go? since you said they want to have a nice lunch, probably they need to arrange a full day trip.

Quick google search gave me these two:
    http://www.pulauseribu-wisata.com/main.php?wisata=ayer
    http://www.pulauseribuwisata.com/

There's a Bidadari island...I think it's the closest to Ancol. I don't know about now, but even back in the 80s, it was already known as one of the islands with dirtiest water...

(edited to add: sorry just realized the data might be outdated..)
    Last edited by Banana72; 17-03-16, 01:12.

Comment

you can check here; http://pulauseribu-resorts.com/?page_id=6
      if not weekend and you speak Bahasa Indonesia or have your Indonesian friend with you; you can go show to marina and find the suitable boat to bargain.
      make sure everything is clear and agreed; where you want to go, to stop for lunch and for how long the total trip.
      avoid any boat with single outboard
      pulau pramuka is one of popular destination for divers and snorkeler; but no resort there

Comment

How to get to 1000 islands:

Marina Ancol

The standard departure point for most islands in Pulau Seribu is at the Ancol Marina, at Pier 17. These boats usually stop at a couple islands before reaching Pulau Macan, and the trip usually takes about 2 - 2.5 hrs. Marina Ancol is easy to find, and most if not all taxi drivers will know this location. When departing from the Ancol Marina, you will need to pay an entrance fee to get to the Marina, and the departure point at Pier 17 will usually be quite busy.

A few shops and cafes serve the basics here in case you arrive early. We also have an AC lounge that our boat partner has created for us in case you'd rather wait indoors. Your pre-departure letter from us will contain relevant contact info so we can be sure you get on the boat - but we can't always hold the boats back, so please be on time.
        Costs (one way):

Harga Tarif Kapal Penyeberangan One Way per orang Ke pulau Seribu
        Pulau Bidadari Rp.80.000 Rp.105.000
        Pulau Ayer Rp.80.000 Rp.105.000
        Untung Jawa Rp.80.000 Rp.105.000
        Pulau Tidung Rp.135.000 Rp.160.000
        Pulau Pramuka Rp.135.000 Rp.160.000
        Pulau Pari Rp.135.000 Rp.160.000
        Pulau Kelapa Rp.220.000 Rp.270.000
        Alam Kotok Rp.220.000 Rp.270.000
        Pulau Pelangi Rp.220.000 Rp.270.000
        Pulau Sepa Rp.220.000 Rp.270.000
        Pulau Putri Rp.220.000 Rp.270.000
        Pulau Harapan Rp.220.000 Rp.270.000
        Pulau Pantara Rp.330.000 Rp.375.000

More info here including room and rates (for example only):

http://www.pulaumacan.com/
        Last edited by SmallWorld; 17-03-16, 14:34. Reason: added costs for travel

Comment

Thank you all, really most helpful. I have been in touch with them and looks like it is sorted.

Comment

Working...
          X