Please advises about buying flights to Europe June

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Please advises about buying flights to Europe June

I know this post is very similar to the one post by Jason206 by in my case going to Europe!!! We are planning to visit family and friends in Spain this year, after my child finish school, but I found the prices pretty expensive this year, we are three so not cheap.
    Any advises about how to find cheap prices to flight to Europe? Usually I check prices from Denpasar, Jakarta, Singapore and even Kuala Lumpur.
    It can be quite stressful to find the right flights!
    Terimakasi banyak, has a beautiful afternoon!
    Overcoming poverty is no a gesture of charity is an act of justice the protection of a fundamental human right to dignity..

Thats the most expensive time to fly to Europe, as all the schools are taking there holidays around that time.

Check Qatar airlines, they have always been cheapest for me.

If you dont mind changing planes a lot, then look at Turkish airlines.
    [COLOR=#ff0000]Great spirits have often encountered violent opposition from weak minds[/COLOR]. Albert Einstein

Comment

My advice would be to go to the mall or have a look around for travel agents/businesses and ask them how much would it cost. Some of them could have a better deal than booking plane via online website. Also you should buy tickets well in advance they tend to be a tiny bit cheaper.

Comment

Hi Shinta,
        Maybe I can help, please send me an email with all your details to my email [email protected].
        Thank you.

Comment

Originally posted by Shinta View Post
          I know this post is very similar to the one post by Jason206 by in my case going to Europe!!! We are planning to visit family and friends in Spain this year, after my child finish school, but I found the prices pretty expensive this year, we are three so not cheap.
          Any advises about how to find cheap prices to flight to Europe? Usually I check prices from Denpasar, Jakarta, Singapore and even Kuala Lumpur.
          It can be quite stressful to find the right flights!
          Terimakasi banyak, has a beautiful afternoon!
          Can you give me some sample dates? Are you flying to Madrid, or which Spanish city?
          Sasa Bule is having a bayi!

Comment

Using Skyscanner, and checking CGK-MAD. I see Emirates, Turkish and Qatar for 4 weeks, say June-July. $925-$1050 round trip.

Comment

Thanks a lot for your advises, if it is a good price the best for us should be to fly from Denpasar to Bilbao, Jaime I found that price pretty expensive, If I am not wrong two years ago (we always go to Spain every two years) I got around 800 $ to Madrid, but you are right just now the cheapest prices are around 13.000.000-14.000.000 rp.
              Overcoming poverty is no a gesture of charity is an act of justice the protection of a fundamental human right to dignity..

Comment

and we need to be there as minimum 3 months

Comment

To Madrid, I see Emirates as the cheapest, at about 13.1 jt. To Bilbao, KLM at 14.3 jt. RT fares, 90-97 day stay. Leave June 15.

$1000-1100 seems pretty reasonable to me. You could wait to see if any sales open up, but prices could easily skyrocket to $1500 or more. Summertime is a busy time

Comment

If it is from Denpasar to Bilbao around 14 millions it is a good price, I remember we paid around 800 $ another years but it was from Jakarta and to Madrid, I keep forgetting we paid from denpasar to jakarta and madrid to bilbao after.
                    Thanks a lot

Comment

Try Kayak. I found a flight from Jakarta to Madrid for $875.

https://www.kayak.com/flights/JKT-MA...5f1704c07df48c

Denpasar to Bilbao $1097.

https://www.kayak.com/flights/DPS-BI...2f096f13a3a641
                      Last edited by Nimbus; 11-03-16, 07:34.

Comment

Originally posted by Shinta View Post
                        If it is from Denpasar to Bilbao around 14 millions it is a good price, I remember we paid around 800 $ another years but it was from Jakarta and to Madrid, I keep forgetting we paid from denpasar to jakarta and madrid to bilbao after.
                        Thanks a lot
                        Yes. What are your departure date/s? I choose June 15.

Comment

Hi like jim69 said try Qatar Airways I am in France now and I paid 1400 euros for 3 (1 child over 2 years old)
                          The trick is to take the fly from KL. ( one fly more jkt-Kl is about 1 juta)
                          I just look KL Madrid is about 10 jutas in june.
                          Que ceux qui pensent que c’est impossible sont priés de ne pas déranger ceux qui essaient.

Comment

Working...
                          X