Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

How to get rid of termites please? any advices?

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Kelapa Gading (but they also had it in Rawamangun).
    [FONT=arial black]
    [/FONT]

Comment

We just had a company come in and do the whole drilling and spraying. Very thorough actually - drilled wholes in every room in all 4 corners, outside in the gardens, and did all the work cupboards etc. 1 week later and no sign so far.

Cost 5 million in total. They will come back every 3 months for 1 year to check and there is a 3 year guarantee.

Comment

Originally posted by gerrardtorres View Post
        We just had a company come in and do the whole drilling and spraying. Very thorough actually - drilled wholes in every room in all 4 corners, outside in the gardens, and did all the work cupboards etc. 1 week later and no sign so far.

Cost 5 million in total. They will come back every 3 months for 1 year to check and there is a 3 year guarantee.
        we did the same treatment few years ago and have to be repeated every 4 yars. very effective but you've to tell your neighbour to do the same as the termite will quickly migrate to your neighbour.
        we didn't know until they complained to us.

Comment

Originally posted by wisnupurwanto View Post
          we did the same treatment few years ago and have to be repeated every 4 yars. very effective but you've to tell your neighbour to do the same as the termite will quickly migrate to your neighbour.
          we didn't know until they complained to us.
          Guess where your termites probably came from?
          Sasa Bule is having a bayi!

Comment

Originally posted by Jaime C View Post
            Guess where your termites probably came from?
            LOL - that's what i was thinking...barstards!

Comment

I just bought that Bauer premise. How do you use it?

Comment

I have drilled some tiny holes in the cabinets where you can't see them. Then I inject the fluid with a syringe.

Also spraying on the spots with rayap nests is possible.
                [FONT=arial black]
                [/FONT]

Comment

Ok thanks

Comment

We just sprayed it onto the wood as well. The wood absorbs it.
                    Only tricky spots were in the ceiling. Had to drill some little holes, which meant trying to match the paint... If I had to do that part again, I'd cut off the electricity, take down a light fixture, then spray through the light fixture hole.

Comment

Thanks a lot to all for the advices!!! not time yet to focus on this but probably it is one of the first things I have to do as soon I can! I found more termites again in another piece of veranda and even in the table of the sink on the bathroom..........aduhhhhhhhhhhh I should hurry up!!
                      Terimakasi yap!
                      Overcoming poverty is no a gesture of charity is an act of justice the protection of a fundamental human right to dignity..

Comment

Wow, it can be done definitely cheaper than the services above... Probably the best price/quality ratio on the market
                        Know how to prevent termites appear in your house and find out if they're already here by the first signs. Xtermites gives useful articles and the most effective methods to get rid of termites.

Comment

Working...
                        X