Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

how can i buy from indonesian online stores???

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• how can i buy from indonesian online stores???

hi
    im from Europe
    i found many indonesian online stores but unfortunatly they only ship to Indonesia.. one of them is tokopedia, i want to buy some stuff from there, how can i do it?

regards

What are you trying to purchase?
    Sasa Bule is having a bayi!

Comment

i found not just one product, but many.. from clothes to healthcare.. is there any shopping agent in indonesia to ship wordwide?

Comment

There are shipping agents, fedex dhl ups. But its gonna cost you a fortune really
        Lost in Jakarta's trafic jam

Comment

Given the high incidence of fraud, it may be difficult to find someone willing to ship items internationally. Perhaps if you wire transferred funds, it might work more readily. EMS works pretty well through the post office here to international locations.

Comment

sorry i mean shopping agent to buy from tokopedia for me and resell in my country.. is tokopedia a trusted site there ? i found many original brands like converse or timberland are this one fakes ? they are made in indonesia ? anyone knows?

Comment

While many clothes and shoe makers have factories here, I find it very likely that super cheap branded items are counterfeit, or factory seconds. Caveat emptor!

Comment

Originally posted by lionx2014 View Post
                hi
                im from Europe
                i found many indonesian online stores but unfortunatly they only ship to Indonesia.. one of them is tokopedia, i want to buy some stuff from there, how can i do it?
                regards
                My advice:

On tokoxxx (tokobagus, bernaiga), check how long the sellers account had been open. I avoid all recent sellers - to lower the risk of stolen goods. SMS the seller with the request asking for JNE delivery cost. JNE for small items is not enormous. It is certainly more cost effective than using transport to search shops of your local town.

Never pay an onlline shopping cart until you get SMS confirmation that the goods are available. Almost all Indonesian online shops are using free Wordpress/Facebook and their online data is always out of date.

Comment

And make sure that whatever you are buying will even be allowed into your country. If they are knockoffs, probably not. Also, best to have a clue on the Customs charges when the product arrives.
                  [COLOR=#333333][FONT=Verdana]Some love to milk Apostate.[/FONT][/COLOR]

Comment

Hi,
                    You can check out ShippingPlusPlus (website: https://shippingpp.com). It's from Indonesia and allows you either to shop from any stores in Indonesia or let shippingpp order them for you. It could save you on shipping cost too since we combine all of your ordered items.

Regards,
                    Kusumo.

Comment

Working...
                    X